TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many goals is that Walnut? HOW FUCKING MANY?

article-0-1A6B63B900000578-76_634x387.jpg

I've criticized previous attempts by people to claim that certain games were defining moments or one in which we appear to have really turned a corner, but god damn does this feel like one.
I'm beginning to think that maybe Poch is the real deal. As the season goes on we are becoming more resilient and confident in games to an extent that, compared to recent seasons, and even the start of this season, we aren't giving up so easily, we're reaching a higher level of form all round and we're not hitting the pitch we a "we'll probably lose" mentality. That can only come from sustained work on the squad, rather than a spike in form that often comes during the honeymoon period of a new manager.

I just hope that Kane's form lasts for us to get something truly great out of the season and we don't wear him out. Hopefully with the increased stamina in the squad the chances of that are reduced.

Should have been working all day today, but swaped that pass to 12 PM-10 PM on Valentines day. Not sure if my girlfriend gonna like it, but fucking worth it.

I was supposed to work today as well, but I just turned down the shift. Thank god I did! What an amazing match! Even at 1-0 down I knew we could do it and so did the players :kaneear:

Fantastic performance from all 11 today, but i'd like to give a special thumbs up to Lamela… never stopped running, battled to the end and was so strong defensively. His best game so far by a mile.

He still held onto it for a bit too long at times and got tacked as a result, but overall I agree. Probably his best performance for us yet.

That was the most comfortable victory of the scum I can remember. Glorious!

Look at the difference in goal celebrations from them and us.

Ours is genuine happiness, no fucking flash and shit. They go around thumb sucking and do handsigns.

We are younger, better, more genuin, have lots of heart, better fans, self-distance and players who are actual Yiddos.

A lot of gooner melts were ended today

Loved the way we fought for every ball right from the kick off. Felt like a proper derby - passion and guts

I'm beginning to think that maybe Poch is the real deal. As the season goes on we are becoming more resilient and confident in games to an extent that, compared to recent seasons, and even the start of this season, we aren't giving up so easily, we're reaching a higher level of form all round and we're not hitting the pitch we a "we'll probably lose" mentality. That can only come from sustained work on the squad, rather than a spike in form that often comes during the honeymoon period of a new manager.

I just hope that Kane's form lasts for us to get something truly great out of the season and we don't wear him out. Hopefully with the increased stamina in the squad the chances of that are reduced.

Announcers (might've been Hargreaves) said we've taken something like 12 or 15 points from being in a losing position this season. Fuckin resilient is right on.

Back
Top Bottom