TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think of West Ham as UKIP/Tea Party types. Folks that think of themselves as pwopa Englishmen, the Union be damned and to hell with all Muslims.
Nah, that's Chelsea.
West Ham is more knees up mother brown, tradition pie mash n liquor for dinner and bubble wands.

The OP is 11

says the sad gooner troll multi cunt :troll:

now go disagree with more of my posts arseface, ya red jort wearing bitch

b04082de23d537633ebc34e4216c590e.jpg

BAD JUJU FOR U : ostrich:

He isn't injured, is he? :pochwtf:
'Fraid so. He took a heavy fall in the game. Was visibly limping when he came on at the end of the match to celebrate the win, and I read a report he was later limping around with a heavily strapped ankle.

How serious the injury is, we'll find out next Saturday I suspect, but it SHOULD be a massive wake up call to Levy, but I doubt it. He's sleeping snugly with a healthy balance sheet, and his alarm set for 22.59 tomorrow.

'We did PUT IN a bid for Ings, but it got held up by Dick Turpin on the express Stagecoach we sent it by.'

you'll have to move heaven and hell to keep Kane out this match next week

we might play it up like he is injured to fuck with them cunts preparations but with a weeks rest I can't see that knock to the ankle keeping him out of this massive match

Last edited:
'Fraid so. He took a heavy fall in the game. Was visibly limping when he came on at the end of the match to celebrate the win, and I read a report he was later limping around with a heavily strapped ankle.

How serious the injury is, we'll find out next Saturday I suspect, but it SHOULD be a massive wake up call to Levy, but I doubt it. He's sleeping snugly with a healthy balance sheet, and his alarm set for 22.59 tomorrow.

'We did PUT IN a bid for Ings, but it got held up by Dick Turpin on the express Stagecoach we sent it by.'

Personally, I don't believe this for a second. He wasn't down for long and the physio seemed pretty quick to give the thumbs up. Even if he was carrying a knock, a week to rest up is decent.

In the League Cup semi final Dembele was limping and was subbed off straight away. Poch has shown several times he doesn't want to risk injuries to players. Why would he leave Kane on if he was injured? We were winning comfortably at that point.

I don't think we particularly need Bentaleb back for this game. As long as we have a fully fit squad as we did today, we have enough to beat Woolwich. The players we absolutely need are Lloris Kane and Eriksen, I don't think there's a lot to choose between Mason, Stambouli, Dembele and Bentaleb. My favourite CM pair of the four is probably Mason and Stambouli, with Dembele playing an avanced role.

Of course Nabil is vital to our squad, and I look forward to him playing a full part again soon.

Mind you I supported him last season, when a lot of people here and elsewhere decided he was 'Tim's love child' etc etc. I bet some of those posts would be fun to revisit :roflmao:
:avbmad:

I had never been a fan of Dembele in the advanced role but he has been pretty impressive up there these past few games. I hope he can continue it. I think it would be important to have him against the scum in order to retain possession in the final third. I'm hoping for this:

--------------Hugo-----------
Walker-Fazio-Verts-Rose
------Mason-Stambouli---
Chadli-Dembele-Eriksen
-------------Kane------------

i don't know the score,i just want a good performance of Spurs (my wish is that i demand 1 goal coming from Kane and a beauty goal from a freekick from the "master" Eriksen ,if i don't upset anyone here,please!) or ,of course, if the G.O.D from the sky don't want this ,please switch these 2 goals to be scored by Paulinho and Chiriches (if tomorrow evening he don't go to AS Roma on loan) ,and everyone would be happy... ;)

I had never been a fan of Dembele in the advanced role but he has been pretty impressive up there these past few games. I hope he can continue it. I think it would be important to have him against the scum in order to retain possession in the final third. I'm hoping for this:

--------------Hugo-----------
Walker-Fazio-Verts-Rose
------Mason-Stambouli---
Chadli-Dembele-Eriksen
-------------Kane------------
Not feeling Chadli on the RW. Seems like he must be on the LW to be effective out there

Big game after Souhampton losing today (as if it wasn't already).

As usual, us dropping points means that we have to do it the hard way. They are missing Sanchez, Wilshit, Arteta, Debuchy

Rosicky and Wallcot to have worldies as per.

Re Kane's injury. I saw him take a heavy fall, and immediately thought about the one that Dawson took that kept him out for months.

I was sooooo relieved when he got up and carried on playing, But at the end he was limping when he came on to celebrate our victory. Then I read he was later seen seen limping with his ankle heavily strapped. To me that adds up to the fact he is/was injured. We'll see how the week pans out, but what, for sure, it proves to me, that we need to buy in a striker in the next day or so.

Back
Top Bottom