Tottenham V NUFC - COC 17 Dec - Block 34 (unofficial)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Capital One Cup Round 5
Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United
Wednesday 17th December 2014
Kick Off 19:45
White Hart Lane

One Hotspur Platinum and Gold Members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for their ticket for the match against Newcastle United will be taken on Monday 10th November.
One Hotspur Silver Members will then be able to purchase their regular seat(s) from 11am on Wednesday 12th November.
Tickets will then go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Tuesday 18th November.
All remaining tickets will go on general sale (subject to availability) at 9.30am on Monday 1st December.
Tickets for this fixture are priced as follows:
Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00
Family Package 2 Adults and 2 Juniors - available in all areas at £50.00
Loyalty Points: 3

1882 all over this surely??

Me to.
The movement is gathering momentum and a Saffron Walden branch is now forming although some of my mates disagree but they are more armchair supporters.
1882 general can you please confirm soon as which block please sir.
Now an 1882 regular and for the partizan game at the back.
STAND UP 1882 STAND UP 1882

And this is a big game so important we get behind the team and make some noise.
A lot of Abuse from individuals and the lads don't always need it.
Lets get behind the team

Dam I'll try if it's an 1882 game. It's the day before I finish college for Christmas and I have late start on Thursday anyway... Minimum 7 hour round trip though :walker-scream:

Lets really rip this apart.
This is my 3rd 1882 game and so proud of the set up.
Am so shocked that its a crime to sing in some parts of the ground and not only that I want those players to be proud to play for spurs and what it means to the fans.
My grandad was a regular at the lane in the 50s and 60s and the stories he told me well he would be so proud of the 1882 movement.

B-0-Sspurs B-0-Sspurs

I think I was near him.
Asked me if I was 1882.
No it wasn't I was in 35 but this fella was right on one.

I know we are all frustrated but he was right on one when the rest of us were just singing.

The 1882 do a cracking job for the cup games but wouldn't it be great to get that sort of atmosphere back in the league at home , At Villa on Sunday we was very loud but it seems at home no one wants to sing for some reason, QPR at home was good but apart from that I can't really remember us singing all game ? Around the Redknapp time our fans we're one of the loudest in the league I would love us to get back to that atmosphere
Problem is there's too many season ticket holders spread throughout the South Stand who'd get annoyed. For it to carry into the League the club would need to do something such as move the season ticket holders from this area if they wanted too.

I know it's of topic here but what is it with some season ticket (not all)and there ability to sit there in silence.
I long for the old days but it seems that is long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom