Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele being out is not a big deal, though I didn't really want Sissoko to start this game he will probably have to now. I think Rose has been awful in the first two games and if Davies is ready he should come in, Eriksen also needs to ride the bench until the window is closed.

Lloris
KWP Toby Sanchez Davies
Winks Sissoko
Lucas Lamela Son
Kane

Lo Celso and Skipp can hopefully play 20-30 minutes if we've wrapped up the game.
It’s only a big deal knowing our history of bad luck with the long term fitness of defensive midfielders.

We'll get destroyed next week if our midfield doesn't have Ndombele in there - so I do hope it's just a precautionary "We'll rest him completely against Newcastle so he's strong enough for the North London Derby"

Don't think we need Ndombele to win tomorrow personally - 4231. Even a 433 and adding Skipp in there would be enough.

We could quite easily just play the same team against City but just bring in Lucas for Ndombele and we'd probably still win. They are not good.

Yeah - it's a slight worry.

Luckily, it's Newcastle.

Play that midfield against Woolwich and it could get ugly.
Im already worried.

Minor or not, I wouldn't expect them to take any risks with him this early on so I have already written him off for Woolwich.

Why the fuck does this have to happen to us :pochcry:

the best bottle of wine you can buy for under a tenner
Well I think it's no bad thing to try and take this place up market

tenner
fiver

"I'm sorry sir we've run out of wine."
OK, I'll have a bottle of Hirondelle.

Son on the bench. Same starting lineup as last week.
Come on lads.

Back
Top Bottom