Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My friend wine is my wonderful hobby and there are merlots and there are merlots. I like a nice Shiraz and I agree about Sauvignon but not a Zinfandel lover.
My ultimate passion is vintage claret and vintage port. Give me a decanted bottle of Dows 20 year old vintage port and a stinky stilton with some Carr's water biscuits and I'm a very happy soldier.

Sandeman 20 year old is a nice little tipple

-----------------Lloris---------------
---KWP---Toby---Dav---Rose---
--------N'Dombele--Winks--------
----Lucas------Lamela------Son----
-----------------Kane----------------

And that's a fact.
Would love that team..... Son and Lucas dragging defenders wide whilst Lamela and Kane wreck havoc in the middle.

And still Lo Celso, Dele, Verts and Sessegnon to come back in.

Let’s just say his sexual fantasies were leaked from an Instagram PM. They aren’t quite what your normal person in the street would want..
It will take a strong minded person to come back from this. I’ll take my hat off to him if he remains in the public spotlight after this.
If he's into humiliation he'll be having a fucking ball then...

Back
Top Bottom