Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's not bemoan VAR here, the result so far has been 100% on us being a complete shower of shite. We shouldn't need to rely on VAR making pen calls in our favour to win get something against these lot ffs

The problem with VAR in the premier league is that the refs are so fucking protected that even video evidence won't go against the initial on field ruling.

What's the point in having it honestly?

It does at times but from what I understand the Ref doesn’t have to take the opinion of VAR. And you know Dean won’t have the VAR crew tell him they thought it was a pen when he didn’t.

Relying on VAR to get us out of embarrassment. Fuck me. How about creating a few chances and testing their keeper you utter inept bastards.

Created almost fuck all the whole game

Putting Son on the side hoping for a cross is going to be a mistake and only going to cost the club. He needs to be situated more square to the post and be shooting more. Let the shooter shoot. Stop wasting

Big wake up call for poch & the quality of players he has at his disposal. May well regret not buying in more quality over the last couple of seasons. We look light in a few area's.

I'm Jodie fucking Foster, my friend.
38uupk.jpg

by the way, nice play by Lo Celso to set Kane through for that penalty challenge.

Hopefully we see more of that from him when he's starting games.

Back
Top Bottom