Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My predicted lineup for tonight

Hugo
Aurier - Toby - Sanchez - Davies
Sissoko - Winks
Son - Lamela - Bergwijn
Kane
When he had most players available Jose played Dier and Winks as the 2 with Sissoko on the right of a 3. I reckon he will do that again with Son on the left instead of Bergwijn and Lo Celso in the middle of the 3.

When Aurier goes forward, Dier drops back and Sissoko comes inside.

I just hope Jose does something different tonight, I don’t think the “Aurier go and play as a RWF” is going to work.

If GLC & Ndombele start together then I think we should concentrate our attacks through them and tell aurier to be very picky with when he decides to bomb forward.

I’m also shit scared at the thought of a winks/sissoko double pivot, hate to sound negative but that will deflate me immensely if when we get team news it looks like that’s what he’s gone with. We’ve tried it once already against Utd and that was against just Mac tominay and Fred. The prospect of winks/sissoko against Pogba and Fernandes is sickening.

Either way as many have reminded us in this thread, we have Harry and we have Son. We have the power to score at any moment. I hope they come back and teach these cunts a lesson, everybody is writing us off.

Come on Jose, bring that mentality and get us over the line tonight. Big things ahead if we can start with a win today.

:tobyarm:

Last edited:
Anyone planning on watching in 4K tonight without canned crowd noise, it appears that you can't, unless I did something wrong on Wednesday when I tried it for a couple of seconds. Oh and MOTD will not offer a no crowd noise option at all.

My predicted lineup for tonight

Hugo
Aurier - Toby - Sanchez - Davies
Sissoko - Winks
Son - Lamela - Bergwijn
Kane
tumblr_npsrskGHwe1sgmc2zo4_250.gif

Semi looking forward again to watching a souless version of the beautiful game in an empty stadium.
Mourinho has to sprinkle his magic dust and earn his paypacket if we have any remote chance of top 4. Really he has shown little and while the football quality has been poor all will be overlooked if the results go well.
The team needs fixing long term and with Levy in Scrooge mode our "Glory " days are behind us .
I pray for miracles and hope luck wins through.

Back
Top Bottom