Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Building for next year starts here.

I’ll be gutted if Troy doesn’t get some minutes. I get that he’s not put it in in training or he’s friends with a wrong ‘un or whatever but he knows where the goal is.

Keep Tanganga in. He’s going to be needed next year.

Coco has been one of my favourites for a few years, but what I saw against RBL was a lot of effort and little quality.

Dele needs a rest / to be dropped. Ineffective again I’m afraid.

I’ve never had a bad word to say about either of them. But I think I’ve seen enough now.

I’m not going to bother to suggest a line up because I don’t know which 4 players will report with injuries between now and then.

I’ll still be singing on Sunday though.

Love the shirt.
COYS.

Edit:
Didn’t see Kekerinho Kekerinho ’s thread. Merge/delete please Admin Admin .
Much better effort with the OP than the other one.

Hugo
Serge / Toby / Dav (*Tanganga) / Vert
GLC / Dier / Ndombele
Lucas / Parrot / Dele

We'll win this: 0.87 - 0.24

My first thread this season you cuntz.

Anyway season is over. Just experiment new formations and player combinations. Let’s pray to Odin we will score another goal until the end of the season.

We’ll l score alright, but we’ll lose at home again - that’s for sure - as we now have the curse of Mourinho V’s his old clubs. :llorisunsure:

United 4-0 Spurs. Bruno to score a hat trick, take out his wedding tackle, shake it in Levys face and yell “all you had to do was pay me you jackass!”

I can only hope the team starts playing for the badge they are wearing to me there seems to be a lot going on underneath the surface this is a team that just turns up and is expected to lose the belief and hunger have gone and if we are not careful we could lose our top man I don’t see him doing a shearer and stay at a club that isn’t going to win anything soon I’m afraid football has lost its pride now too much money and owners treating the clubs as pure business

Lloris
Tanganga Alderweireld Sanchez Davies
Dier
Gedson Lo Celso
Dele
Parrott Vertonghen

Bringing back the diamond, with a 'big man, little man' classic partnership.

Mourinho already said we won't get any players back for Sunday, which means Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Sanchez, Sissoko, Foyth and Davies are all out.

We have 14 senior players to choose from, the starting XI last night plus Vertonghen, Gazzaniga and Ndombele. We don't have an obvious way to win games with what we have. We can't keep clean sheets and we can't score goals. We can't control matches. No manager can make Lucas an amazing goalscorer or make Winks an effective DM, we are being forced to give these players responsibilities that they can't handle.

All we can do is make some noise and hope that the players work hard. If we work hard then maybe we can win with some luck. We don't have anything else.

If you “don’t care” try not to celebrate any victory on our behalf

Spurs are Spurs no matter how shit we are.

I actually care more now, than if we were 4th with a 16pt margin to 5th.

This is when the club needs you, not just in Madrid and Amsterdam

If we can somehow score the first goal, we might have a chance. Mourinho needs to find the best possible starting 11 and have clear tactics. Something he has had trouble with so far.

Times are tough and players are playing individually instead of has team. A positive is that we played decently in our second half vs Burnley. Forget about our match vs Leipzig and concentrate on what we did well in the second half vs Burnley.

Definitely not confident about this one but still have a glimmer of hope.

If you “don’t care” try not to celebrate any victory on our behalf

Spurs are Spurs no matter how shit we are.

I actually care more now, than if we were 4th with a 16pt margin to 5th.

This is when the club needs you, not just in Madrid and Amsterdam

"Seasons over waaaaaaah"

Soft cunts.

Through thick and thin I will support the team.

I want to see the players show some heart and stop making so many errors. Surely, we can at least expect that? :avbcringe:

At the very least

Season has turned into a shitshow so let’s go down fighting

Was hoping for some cuntery last night as they seemed to be getting away with murder
We were shite but the ref was an arse

Back
Top Bottom