Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm debating whether to buy a day pass for NOW TV to watch this, as Mr Levy hasn't offered to buy it for me. Anyway, I might just give it a swerve and do something useful with the time and bake an apple cake.
Feeling so flat about this season, was hoping to shake it off by now.

Plum crumble for me

Victoria’s out now and excellent but I’ll be watching and predict a 3-1 win with Jose saying it would have been 6 if we had another striker

Ahhhh fuck it - let’s go, melts!

Another season of highs and lows but wouldn’t have it any other way

Come on you fucking Spurs - can’t wait!!

have a really positive feeling about today's result and the season in general. Guess that means we are gonna lose and win nothing again this season

The club did. I think it was before Sugar though.

Duh, yeh of course it would have been thinking about it....... Scholar was still about when we made the switch to Umbro. Hummel was 80s; not 90's.

I used to have the Hoddel Hummel boots back in the day.... Like these but in boot form with big long tongues:

EUs1FlmWkAATU5h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom