Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The league table does lie, but generally just little white lies, winning cups can be, not always, but can be more like a Donald Trump campaign slogan at times. Imagine if we'd won the CL last season. That would have been a fucking whopper.
Disagree it would have been the truth, we win a competition with the best teams in europe involved, that makes us the best in Europe. There is no other way to find out who the best team in Europe is.

Oh and extremely unlikely at this point, but if there’s 2 spares flying about please message me.

My brother has just turned up from Canada Unannounced and he hasn’t been to the new gaff yet. He’s only here for the week.

Never liked the thought of asking on here but fuck it don’t ask don’t get. :dierpochhug:
Did you get anything? Just had a look on the website and there are some still available.

Looks like I missed it, but that TakTakeshi cunt lived up to his name by falling flat on his face.

AgonizingTallAvocet-max-1mb.gif

:moursmall:
fake nip he was

Back
Top Bottom