Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My landlord is a Liverpool supporter so I called in earlier to confirm I'd be there Saturday for the game. He has a chromecast and I send a stream via my mobile to his TV. I shouted across the bar "See you for the big match tomorrow" and he gave me the thumbs up, then I added "I'll bring my tablet as well so you can watch Liverpool too". The language was disgusting......
:mourshock:
There will also be two gooners there I expect, can't wait to give them some feckin stick :thumbup:

Spurs 4 Bournemouth 0

Don’t forget a stream for us mortals!!

That and/or being "the best".... [insert "what is glory" / "Wigan won the cup" debate]

Besides:

A1910392_x500.jpg

tottenham-kitchee-sc-260517x.jpg
Forgot about those legendary nights

Don’t forget a stream for us mortals!!
I use android apps my friend rather than live stream websites. www.tvtap.net and www.livenettv.xyz and my favourite new one is called live lounge available for download from https://i4apps.co.uk/webapp/Downloads.htm
It does however have an over 18 content channel but that can be pincoded for parent security. Even has virtual fireplaces including Christmas ones. The channels available are amazing.
Great for putting on Android mobiles/tablets or firesticks.

Dier will start . Mourinho will try to make up for the sub.
I think you will be right on this. I'm also curious if he'll start Eriksen.
Along with counter attacks, set pieces and crosses is a vital part of Mourinhos game plan.
I think he came in the right moment to revitalise Christian's set piece abilities.
Look at his free kicks against Olympiakos, that was old Eriksen quality.

Last edited:
Do you think Poch would have got away with speaking as he did regarding the domestic cups for five years otherwise?

I think Poch and Levy sincerely shared the same view of the FA/League/Europa competitions. We know Mourinho doesn't have that view.

I take Mourinho's view, and I hope it wins out, though I too recognize the importance of top four and hope we can make a fist of it.

But, if it's March and we're still 9 points clear of a seemingly locked in top 4, a fifth round FA Cup tie against, I dunno, Wolves, should be the top priority fixture for us.

My mate was going to the bookies across the road from the pub last night. I asked him to put a 5 euro bet on the match, told him I wanted a 4-1 scoreline.
Just checked the slip properly and the bastard has done Bournemouth to win at 150/1.
My revenge will be cold, cutting and sweet....planning it now. The betting slip has helped start the morning kitchen fire...don't want to tempt fate.
I'll do it myself properly later on.

My mate was going to the bookies across the road from the pub last night. I asked him to put a 5 euro bet on the match, told him I wanted a 4-1 scoreline.
Just checked the slip properly and the bastard has done Bournemouth to win at 150/1.
My revenge will be cold, cutting and sweet....planning it now. The betting slip has helped start the morning kitchen fire...don't want to tempt fate.
I'll do it myself properly later on.

Your "ex" mate now.

Had to stop over in Milton Keynes met some Yids from Norway at my hotel all dressed and ready to visit the stadium and see us win. Hope to catch them for a drink before kickoff their enthusiasm has me buzzing already. It’s match day whoop whoop

Bringing my boy up for his first game today and his excitement has got me buzzing for the whole day and game like I haven’t been for a long time!

Matchday - and a 3pm kick off. Shame I have to be somewhere else today.

Front 4 should / expect to stay the same. But he said players were tired so maybe someone will get a rest?

Midfield 2 the main issue for him to figure out.

Trying to fit 5 players into 2 positions. I think Sissoko is viewed as a RM now.

Dier and Winks seemingly his first choice. So then between Eriksen, Ndombele and Lo Celso.

Have written off wanyama. Aurier seems to be a new man.

3 points today Tottenham. COYS!!!

https://i4apps.co.uk/webapp/Downloads.htm
It does however have an over 18 content channel but that can be pincoded for parent security. Even has virtual fireplaces including Christmas ones. The channels available are amazing.
Great for putting on Android mobiles/tablets or firesticks.
Just downloaded this and tried some channels. Looks amazing. Does it buffer at all? I have been having a bitch of a time with streams this season, Borodin55 Borodin55 .

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Ndombele - Dier - Dele
Lucas - Kane - Son
3-0

Back
Top Bottom