Tottenham v Anderlecht at The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isnt it nice all this discussion of who should play when all are GOOD players

Gone are the days when Poch looks at the bench and sees Vlad, Paulinho, Soldado, Ade and Capoue

:pochfacepalm:

Thursday 5th November - Kick off : 8.05pm

tottenham_hotspur_profile.png
V
t241.png

Last time this fixture happened was my favourite ever match, oh what a night !

84UEFA_final_2ndLeg.jpg

Graham_Roberts_2828026b.jpg

83802032-tottenham-goalkeeper-tony-parks-saves-a-gettyimages.jpg

uefa84_instory.jpg

0B78C6D500000578-0-image-a-18_1445516721128.jpg

A-Spurs-Pic.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic win. Fantastic winner from Moose. Great to see the lad back in the team and brimming with confidence. Poch really is making this transformation look easy but he's had to work his bollocks off to get this team to where it is.

One comment that has been grinding at me since I heard it though.

Steve McManaman during half time analysis on BT Sport -

"Anderlecht have really pressed Spurs well in the first half and created a couple of good chances from it. To be honest it's something we tend to associate more with Liverpool"

Right. Ok.

Two things Steve.

One - No it isn't.

and Two - if you're looking for a good example of team pressing, THEY'RE PLAYING IN LILYWHITE RIGHT IN FUCKIN FRONT OF YOU.

"Pressing...something we tend to associate with Liverpool"

Klopp really has blinded these morons hasn't he.

:nawty:

"Good pressing, something you'd associate Liverpool with" - David James.

You mean the pressing that Liverpool have been doing for all of what, two weeks? Fucking clown. (And we've been doing for over a season)

Back
Top Bottom