Tottenham Hotspur's Finance 2012-13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SinghYid

Just Do It
Tottenham Hotspurs 2012-13 wage bill was £90m and that is 6th in the premier league behind the likes of Liverpool, Woolwich, Chelsea, Man City and Manchester United.

They have a specific wage structure at the club and salaries information is hard to get by but we will try to get some information from trusted sources online.

Tottenham are on 11th place in the Forbes richest clubs in the world, just behind Liverpool but with the sale of Gareth Bale and failing to qualify for Champions League will put them back a bit.

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

http://www.tsmplug.com/football/tottenham-player-salaries-2014/

Last edited:
Tottenham Hotspurs 2012-13 wage bill was £90m and that is 6th in the premier league behind the likes of Liverpool, Woolwich, Chelsea, Man City and Manchester United.

They have a specific wage structure at the club and salaries information is hard to get by but we will try to get some information from trusted sources online.

Tottenham are on 11th place in the Forbes richest clubs in the world, just behind Liverpool but with the sale of Gareth Bale and failing to qualify for Champions League will put them back a bit.

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

http://www.tsmplug.com/football/tottenham-player-salaries-2014/

Where did the club land on the Profit front ? I'm assuming break-even ?

I've read previously that Defoe & Lennon are on 50k a week. Vertonghen is apparently on 60k. Gomes 40k. Holtby 67k. I remember reading last summer that Sigurdsson joined us ahead of Liverpool partly because we offered him an extra 20k a week, bringing his earnings up to 70k a week, though i find this very hard to believe as that would have put him alongside our previous highest earner - Rafa VDV. I know none of this as pure fact but I think all the salaries seem realistic and in line with what the club would pay (aside from perhaps Gylfi).

Kaboul is apparently on 30k whilst apparently we are only paying Soldado about 64k a week... I would have thought we would be paying him more than that (he needs to get himself a new agent!). All these above figures are what I have read so there is a possibility I could be completely wrong! :avbshock:

Back
Top Bottom