Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just bought a couple of tickets for the FA Cup Semi Final.

£3.50 booking fee!! :levywtf:
I got charged £5.25, cheeky fuckers

Also not sure if I’ve done something I shouldn’t as I’ve bought for me, plus my wife and daughter, but only I’m a member. They’re seemingly all allocated to me so god knows if it’ll work. Half expected the purchase not to go through so will see how this pans out…

I got charged £5.25, cheeky fuckers

Also not sure if I’ve done something I shouldn’t as I’ve bought for me, plus my wife and daughter, but only I’m a member. They’re seemingly all allocated to me so god knows if it’ll work. Half expected the purchase not to go through so will see how this pans out…
There was an option to assign the tickets. However, you can only assign to other members/STs - my Mrs only has a CRN so couldn't assign her one.

Screenshots should work 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Just booked my tickets for the cup game. I’m taking my 10 year old niece who’s been asking to watch the women play for ages and this seemed like a good chance to get to the tottenham stadium again which she loved last time we went.
We’re in block 124 on the front row so I’m not sure how good the view will be overall, but I think she‘ll like being right by the pitch.

Semi Final tickets just arrived via email. Download to Google wallet.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Got mine too. 😁
I’m actually looking forward to the game and my niece is really excited.
We're going to get there quite early so we can have a mooch around and go into the store. Will probably hang around in our seats for a bit afterwards too as we’re in no rush to get home. Hopefully the players come out for a cool down after the match so my niece can see them again.

Got mine too. 😁
I’m actually looking forward to the game and my niece is really excited.
We're going to get there quite early so we can have a mooch around and go into the store. Will probably hang around in our seats for a bit afterwards too as we’re in no rush to get home. Hopefully the players come out for a cool down after the match so my niece can see them again.
I was at the Spurs Women Vs Reading last season after the Spurs Vs Brentford (mens game) and the players made their way along the touchline/fans afterwards signing autographs and having a few pics.

No guarantee they'll do that at this game, however, I think it is possible, especially if we win.

I was at the Spurs Women Vs Reading last season after the Spurs Vs Brentford (mens game) and the players made their way along the touchline/fans afterwards signing autographs and having a few pics.

No guarantee they'll do that at this game, however, I think it is possible, especially if we win.

Fingers crossed then. We’re on the front row, but I think block 124 is the furthest side to the tunnel so we may not get lucky. We’ll definitely try though! 😊

Semi Final tickets just arrived via email. Download to Google wallet.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I'll be there too, with my daughter & grandaughter. Grandaughter goes free, so it was a total of £30 pus booking fees for all of us. Great value.
They reckon there will be stuff to do, so I hope we can get there earlyish.

I've also got my fingers crossed that my granddaughter's stadium card will be functioning (she's too young to have a mobile phone). It was last used about 18 months ago.

Has anyone with a stadium access card received an email notification about the ticket? I've got my ticket, but no news about hers.

I'll be there too, with my daughter & grandaughter. Grandaughter goes free, so it was a total of £30 pus booking fees for all of us. Great value.
They reckon there will be stuff to do, so I hope we can get there earlyish.
We're in block 212, in the block behind the dugouts in the posh (padded) premium seats. Looking forward to seeing what the premium areas look like - apparently it's around £4K - £5K for an ST in our seats.

Get to go in through the big posh glass doors on the high road, decent for £50 total for the 2 of us.

I've also got my fingers crossed that my granddaughter's stadium card will be functioning (she's too young to have a mobile phone). It was last used about 18 months ago.

Has anyone with a stadium access card received an email notification about the ticket? I've got my ticket, but no news about hers.
I'd email or call the TO see if they need to email you a paper ticket for your Granddaughter?

We're in block 212, in the block behind the dugouts in the posh (padded) premium seats. Looking forward to seeing what the premium areas look like - apparently it's around £4K - £5K for an ST in our seats.
Get to go in through the big posh glass doors, decent for £50 total for the 2 of us.
I'd email or call the TO see if they need to email you a paper ticket for your Granddaughter?
Yes, I was thinking maybe I'd do that. Give them a call tomorrow.

Ahhh - the big posh glass doors. If you see someone sitting on the ground outside there as you go in, with a hat on the floor, give me the price of a cuppa, will you?

I'm a bit peeed off with Spurs. My Granddaughter has been sent a digital ticket for Sunday's Women's game, despite the fact that she has a Stadium Access Card instead of a digital ticket (she's too young to have a mobile phone). I had to phone the ticket office to get a print-at-home ticket. Apparently, for reasons best known to Spurs, this game is digital ticketing only, so all those little kids with Stadium Access Cards will be in the same boat, I presume.
It was suggested to me that I can download my granddaughter's digital ticket onto my phone, in addition to my own ticket, but that doesn't work if her Mum wants to take her to a game, does it, unless I lend them my phone (which I won't do, given my daughter's track record of losing things).

Seems to me that Spurs are just making more work for themselves by not using their own system. There will be people trying to get into the ground on Sunday with Stadium Access Cards that won't work.

Bloody technology.

I must say that YET AGAIN the Ticket Office staff were amazingly understanding and helpful. Won't hear a bad word said about them.

I'm a bit peeed off with Spurs. My Granddaughter has been sent a digital ticket for Sunday's Women's game, despite the fact that she has a Stadium Access Card instead of a digital ticket (she's too young to have a mobile phone). I had to phone the ticket office to get a print-at-home ticket. Apparently, for reasons best known to Spurs, this game is digital ticketing only, so all those little kids with Stadium Access Cards will be in the same boat, I presume.
It was suggested to me that I can download my granddaughter's digital ticket onto my phone, in addition to my own ticket, but that doesn't work if her Mum wants to take her to a game, does it, unless I lend them my phone (which I won't do, given my daughter's track record of losing things).

Seems to me that Spurs are just making more work for themselves by not using their own system. There will be people trying to get into the ground on Sunday with Stadium Access Cards that won't work.

Bloody technology.

I must say that YET AGAIN the Ticket Office staff were amazingly understanding and helpful. Won't hear a bad word said about them.
Buy her a cheap phone you tight bastard and lock it in a draw for situations like this.

Yours,
Tottenham Ticketing Office

(accessories available at Spurs Phone and Tech Accessories | Official Spurs Shop)

Best,
Daniel

Buy her a cheap phone you tight bastard and lock it in a draw for situations like this.

Yours,
Tottenham Ticketing Office
You know, that's a bloody good idea.

You see, the Spurs TO sorts it out again. Well done to them.

Edit: The wife's got a phone and she doesn't use it very much. I'll nick that.

Last edited:
We're in 104, West Stand as opposed to our usual seat on the other side. I enjoy trying out different parts of the stadium.
Oh

My

God

We're in 122!!!!!! Would you like to visit me at MY bar? lol

...actually, don't hold me to it - we may well be tied up with the bloomin' face painting, etc! Maybe see you in the stadium somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom