Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please please please please please ..anyone going to the game make it as hostile ,intimidating and vile expierience for them cunts as possible of the pitch from the moment they step up the steps of seven sisters all the way up the high road ...
They havnt been here for 5 years with a crowd...make sure the cunts are crying about the savagery handed out to them.
I shall be doing my bit..any goon cunt near the hospital telly will get it ...fucking scum...if the hospital aint/wont show it i'll get a wheelchair to the pub up the road .
61 yrs ive been on this planet and the hate for them cunts just seems to grow...i still cant figure what makes any cunt follow them.

I am going to do the long walk up Seven Sisters Road and get there much later than usual. Hopefully bump into a few.

I can’t make it but when we’re three goals to the good, please try and get this going:

Shall we get
Shall we get
Shall we get the game called off?

Get those cunts back for years of the DVD chant.

Huge game. Feels like the biggest we’ve had in a long while.

With their injuries & the Conte factor, we’re a better team. The defensive style made sense vs City & Liverpool but I hope we take the game to these.
their injuries?

they are missing Partey and Tierney?

we have Reguillon, Doherty, Skipp and Tanganga out.

Hey Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman . Take one for the team - sign up to Woolwich Mania and start their match threads from now til the end of the season?!

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

I am going to do the long walk up Seven Sisters Road and get there much later than usual. Hopefully bump into a few.
Fancy singing this to them?...

So glad you made it!
So glad you made it!
I want to give you a *******
I want to give you a ******
Every day.

(*insert your own word)

Give the *****s a kicking (on the pitch, obviously)

COYS

If they are to get 4th, let's at least make them have to win their final 2 games.

The atmosphere should be febrile.

Just amazing that it has to be a Thursday, meaning they get the benefit of having called the game off and don't really suffer with the length of rest between games.

It does irk a little.

CL decider? I doubt it as that looks lost. Important game, you bet, league position is irrelevant as we just need to beat them. Draw is useless at home and we need to win. Unless we are 2 up, no subbing Son, if not winning Berg and Moura gets on. We throw everything at this game for a win.

Never mind the 4th spot, more than anything we should be playing for pride, especially after the last time we played them.

We’ve already boiled Klopp’s p*ss this week, let’s go one better with Arteta (and yes, that does rhyme)

If they are to get 4th, let's at least make them have to win their final 2 games.

The atmosphere should be febrile.

Just amazing that it has to be a Thursday, meaning they get the benefit of having called the game off and don't really suffer with the length of rest between games.

It does irk a little.
Does the extra day rest really irk you? Jesus, you are fragile

Back
Top Bottom