Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ, I hate these two week breaks. It's murdering my passion. Another week till we have the pleasure of watching their horde drag their knuckles towards our stadium.

i feel the same so i just watch some matches vs the cunts on the weekend
will start with the
Tottenham Hotspur v WoolwichW5-1League Cup
here are all games vs the cunts
https://www.11v11.com/teams/tottenham-hotspur/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Woolwich/

Last edited:
I'll be amazed if Woolwich don't pick up 3 points tomorrow - Wolves only have 10 fit senior players according to Gary O'Neil.
Holy shit Wolves are screwed. Cunha out, Semedo out, Ait-Nouri out, Hwang maybe 45 minutes, Neto obviously still out...

How do these fuckers keep getting so lucky

Staying in a hotel in Archway for the weekend for the match but it has a tiny car park so might not get in. Anyone know anywhere nearby to ditch the car for two days!? Google isn't giving me much closeby and don't know what the on street parking is like now - been ten years since I drove in London!
I work for London Underground, and know that East Finchley Underground station has a decent size car park, and is only 2 stops north of Archway Tube. Not sure what the maximum stay is, but it might be an option to leave the jam jar there, and get the tube to Archway. Great kebab shops around Archway tube station, by the way.

Staying in a hotel in Archway for the weekend for the match but it has a tiny car park so might not get in. Anyone know anywhere nearby to ditch the car for two days!? Google isn't giving me much closeby and don't know what the on street parking is like now - been ten years since I drove in London!
I believe if you drive straight through the window of the Woolwich shop at their ground you can then just leave it there. You may want to take a dump before leaving their shop , this is not just acceptable it’s actively encouraged .

Islington charges are ridiculous. What I would do is drive it a short distance up the road from Tuffnell Park and try to park either on Laurier Road or Dartmouth Park Avenue where restriction is only 10-12 and doesn't cost much to pay that (it's Camden not Islington).
Pay by phone fairly easy.
You can also try:
29 Nelson Terrace
London
N1 8DG
England

Underground car park by Angel station

Last edited:
The plot thickens

Maybe they want to have a real look before deciding on bringing a young winger

I don't think it'll be any sort of factor tbh, the guys 16.

But if he's impressing, it bodes well. He's the highest rated youth player I've seen at Spurs since Edwards. Though I think Moore is alot better at the same age.

He's 17 in the summer, think he'll be on the pre season tour.

I don't think it'll be any sort of factor tbh, the guys 16.

But if he's impressing, it bodes well. He's the highest rated youth player I've seen at Spurs since Edwards. Though I think Moore is alot better at the same age.

He's 17 in the summer, think he'll be on the pre season tour.

Be interesting to see if they chuck him on the bench before the end of the season

Porro confirmed?

if so it could be worth playing Dragu and having Romero at RB.

Not confirmed but hamstrings are a bit tricky. And we've got 3 games in 7 days coming up.

I imagine it'll just be Emerson, Romero, Van de Ven, Davies tbh. Just further proof we need to add depth to those full back positions.

Not confirmed but hamstrings are a bit tricky. And we've got 3 games in 7 days coming up.

I imagine it'll just be Emerson, Romero, Van de Ven, Davies tbh. Just further proof we need to add depth to those full back positions.
3 games in 7 off the back of a two weeks of no fixtures.

Some top quality planning by the FA there.

Back
Top Bottom