Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am pretty sure if you transfer to their CRN, then you are in the clear. They will have in theory registered and uploaded ID to get a CRN. So, if they kick-off it will be on them, not the person who transferred or sold the ticket..

If that isn't the case, then it should be really.
It's presumed you know the person, not that you're handing out your ST to some bloke off the internet. Taking payment could also be seen as touting too, no?

It's presumed you know the person, not that you're handing out your ST to some bloke off the internet. Taking payment could also be seen as touting too, no?
Yes. It clearly says gifting or giving to a friend or family member so flogging on Twatter to some potential nutter isn’t too clever.

Yes. It clearly says gifting or giving to a friend or family member so flogging on Twatter to some potential nutter isn’t too clever.
That's what I thought.

Sure there's something on Ask Spurs or something, getting on the train shortly so will have a look.

Game is only on NBC in the US- has been blacked out for replay tomorrow on Peacock TV 9 (nbc online).

Despite getting shit on quite a lot, we might be the EPLs most featured team in the US- for example, our game v Soton has been chosen as the primetime match over the likes of Man City v Brentford. For a cable cutting (hating) penny-pincher like me it pissess me off to no end, but I guess its a sign we must be doing something right.

Crucial Win for Spurs, This, along with the next EPL games, could make or break the clubs future, domino effect... if we win, get solid points, we can get ucl, more backing, more quality, more morale, win trophies, etc... if not... conte not backed... big fussed kicked up... conte walks, and the club is fucked

Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

No no no no no. I don't like this.

Too much positivity in this thread, the impending doom is defeaning.

We are getting trounced.

I shall use the force to bring back balance

Ahh that's better....

Star Wars Cat GIF

Back
Top Bottom