Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol 07.11.13 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love to see a Steward have to tell a fiercely proud Israeli Spurs fan to put his National flag away!
It's THE NATIONAL FLAG OF ISRAEL, not a religious one.... As far as I know, there isn't a flag of Jewish!
I think that was the gist of it. I heard national flag said by the steward but that's why I want to get my facts straight before I say something OTT and out of school.

The fuck happened on the M11? I heard it was bad, but this sounds like it was all night!
Whilst you never want it to be anything too bad, I hope to fuck the reason for the delay was at least valid!

Defiantly a valid reason, it appeared to be a major accident between a HGV, car/s & the central reservation.

All the emergency services, highways agency etc. were on the scene and did a fantastic job, from what I saw as the traffic passed the scene of the collision. I really do hope no-one was seriously injured.

What the fuck happened to half the crowd today?
Constantly singing about :cunt: and that TERRIBLE Mourinho chant.
Thank god some normal people sang Spurs songs at this game.

For anyone who wasn't there, and is wondering why we sung this: the stewards threatened to eject someone for videoing the crowd / game for a minute or so. Truly remarkable.

So literally the whole block got their phones out.

Sorry I didn't really explain why we sang that. One of the stewards who tried to eject him, was acting like a dick all night. He threaten to eject some bloke for standing up, even though he had ten rows of people standing up in front of him.

Also fuck the knobheads who boo'd the Shelf Side. You're cunts.
But overall good, Bricklayers was absolutely packed come 6.30!

Only one i could find so far...

820297573.gif
He had that ball on a string: How good was that!

Was a great night, it only gets better and better. I'll be truthful, I thought that it would be sterile tonight because we had an 1882 event not too long ago, but I was proved wrong. Our fans are brilliant, we just need to be left alone and be in the right company.

Looking forward to the next event already. Maybe we should do an unofficial block for West Ham in the cup????

God I hope the crowd is up for that one. It's a London derby, an important cup game and an evening match so there should be a bit of an edge. We should really aim to make it something special off the pitch.

Fucking quality night as per. I'm really interested in buying when of them flags some of you lot have. Would anyone be able to send me the design and tell me where to order etc so I can get one myself.

@ 1882 1882
Seriously mate, I have never had to put the flag away until 5 mins before kick off. I even had the head steward for the south upper (who I am nearly on first name terms with LOL) come up and apologise about it.
Ridiculous.
They want us to generate atmosphere but then want 1882 to abide by a million rules.

More youth/ladies games please.

just got back from the game, absolutely missed every minute of it.

sang for the whole 90 mins and i officially have no voice. hope it comes back tomorrow. loved the eriksen and holtby songs. there were a few funny ones i'd never heard before, the one about jan's big dick and ozil's eyes being offside although the one that got the most laughs was pogo if you love tottenham

very happy to see lamela deliver the kind of performance we have all been expecting. could see his confidence rocket after that goal although he was probably our hardest working player beforehand. shame it all happened in the second half and away from the park lane. happy for defoe breaking the record although thought brad could have done a little better and parried that shot behind for a corner.

roll on anzhi next month

just got back from the game, absolutely missed every minute of it.

sang for the whole 90 mins and i officially have no voice. hope it comes back tomorrow. loved the eriksen and holtby songs. there were a few funny ones i'd never heard before, the one about jan's big dick and ozil's eyes being offside although the one that got the most laughs was pogo if you love tottenham

very happy to see lamela deliver the kind of performance we have all been expecting. could see his confidence rocket after that goal although he was probably our hardest working player beforehand. shame it all happened in the second half and away from the park lane. happy for defoe breaking the record although thought brad could have done a little better and parried that shot behind for a corner.

roll on anzhi next month

I was desperately trying to get this one going, but seems that not many know the words.

He's got a massive cock, he has, the Jan, the Jan
He tucks it in his football sock the Jan, the Jan
He swings his cock around his head
He shagged his bird and now she's dead
Jan Vertonghen
Tottenham's number 5
La la la la la....

Beats 'Super Jan' or 'He came from Amsterdam' by a country mile!

I thought you lot were fantastic. Really enjoyed watching and hearing you from the Paxton.
Loved the flags and banners, especially the Israeli flag. Loved the Defoe banner. Pogo if you love Tottenham looks quality from over the pitch. 1882 works much, much better in Park Lane. I can barely hear you when you're in block J.
I went to the game at Barnet and enjoyed it but this game has totally convinced me 1882 is A Good Thing. Well done and more of the same please.
(P.S. The one thing I didn't like is that 'whoahh ohh ohh' song, leave that to Palace.)

Was on the Block 34/35 divide. Superb atmosphere led by the constant chanting by those around me. Was like turning the clock back to proper football supporting. Enjoyed it all, old songs, new songs. Especially liked the "Let's pretend we scored a goal" and "Shoes up" moments.

Back
Top Bottom