Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is kulu back for this? if he is maybe go back to the 3 up front. if son starts and is shit again get him off at half time and give gil some proper game time to do something and not 2 poxy minutes. lenglet has to start over davies now.

3 points and a positive performance as a reaction to yesterday and I’m back in.

Anything else—especially another moribund, joyless display— and… I… I may have to take a little break. :contehmm:

I see a tough 1-1 draw in this game. In a few years they will be above us challenging city
4-E85-ABD0-C288-41-B9-A524-2-E81-FBD3219-F.gif

A chore to watch spurs atm. No enjoyment
You're right.

It wasn't like this last season though was it? like it's different?

we won 4-0 away at Leeds , 4-0 away at Villa, 5- 1 at home to Newcastle, 5-0 away at Norwich, 3-1 home vs Leicester, 3-0 home vs the scum.

it was good, we were playing so well! What has changed?

Need to smash these fucking wahabi pricks. If they do eventually break into the top 6 it can’t be at our expense

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Spence Skipp Benta Sess
Kulu Kane Gill

Get some legs and energy in and around Kane

You're right.

It wasn't like this last season though was it? like it's different?

we won 4-0 away at Leeds , 4-0 away at Villa, 5- 1 at home to Newcastle, 5-0 away at Norwich, 3-1 home vs Leicester, 3-0 home vs the scum.

it was good, we were playing so well! What has changed?
I think someone mentioned ‘trophy’.

3 points and a positive performance as a reaction to yesterday and I’m back in.

Anything else—especially another moribund, joyless display— and… I… I may have to take a little break. :contehmm:
Agreed. I will boycott watching all of our games until at least the home game against Sporting.

Back
Top Bottom