Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could this possibly be the game where it happens

I’m shaking with anticipation

Could this be the game where we have a shot on target

SCENES if we do

I'm looking forward to this, as it seems an age since we were at home - it's feast or famine these days.
It will be interesting to see if Antonio has been able to suss out how to get the best out of the players in the short space of time he's had to work with them.

Lets Go Waiting GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Are the media still fawning over them as if they are the best thing to hit the Prem in years despite them being solidly mid table?

Are the media still fawning over them as if they are the best thing to hit the Prem in years despite them being solidly mid table?
To be fair, I'd have taken Bielsaball and mid table mediocrity for the last 2 years over the tepid tripe we've been served up.

I'm looking forward to this, as it seems an age since we were at home - it's feast or famine these days.
It will be interesting to see if Antonio has been able to suss out how to get the best out of the players in the short space of time he's had to work with them.

Lets Go Waiting GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie
When I think of Leeds, it's still Revie and their dirty spoiling tactics that always comes to mind.
And I still hate them with a vengeance.

When I think of Leeds, it's still Revie and their dirty spoiling tactics that always comes to mind.
And I still hate them with a vengeance.
That's exactly how I felt until they arrived in the Premiership and I noticed that the team had changed a bit. They've got some new, younger players in. Apparently Bremner, Hunter & Charlton are no longer in the 1st team. Hard to keep up these days, isn't it?

Could this possibly be the game where it happens

I’m shaking with anticipation

Could this be the game where we have a shot on target

SCENES if we do
After his display for England recently, this would be the perfect time for Harry to demolish Leeds. He's shown he's still got it.

Lloris
Tanganga- Dier - Davies
Emerson --- Hojbjerg -- Winks --- Reguilon
Ndombele
Kane --- Son
The question marks are:
- Tanganga or Rodon if Romero is out? Tanganga has had 2 weeks with Conte but Rodon and Davies have experience in a back 3 together
- Does he play Ndombele as a 10, as has been rumoured, at the expense of Lucas or deeper at the expense of Winks with Skipp out

Back
Top Bottom