Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"so daniel i am de man for de job" Poch

"why" Daniel

"i play depressing football" Poch

"You're hired" Daniel

Also, was it me or were Everton's fans shit?
Not only that, but seeing their 'hardcore' coming out after the match... fuck me they've got some serious health issues (genetic, nutrional, the lot...) in that part of the world. Weirdest looking bunch of freaks since I last had the misfortune to see Chelsea's yoof up close...

We did play so fucking well today. I'm a little bit worried that we can't score though. As with Everton I will always remember that night 2 or 3 years ago with AVB, when we had 1-2 and it ended with 3-2, that was a fucking melting pot for sure. :avbfacepalm:

He was terrible in 2nd half.

Worst ones for me:
Walker Breaking up play and starting a counter by taking the ball with his stomach. Ref blows for hands.

Lukaku going mental - no yellow.
Lukaku (shortly after) violently pulling down a player (Dier perhaps) to stop a counter. No yellow.

Kane being mounted and fucked over by Jagielka or Stones. No freekick. Minutes after they got a freekick for a similar yet not as violent offense.

Naismith and Rose in a duel. Naismith clearly holding Rose, but Everton gets the free kick.

Naismith jumping straight into Nabil, knee raised into the side of Nabil. No free kick (seconds after Naismith stomped Nabils arm as well)

Of the top of my head.... Perhaps you can imagine I was throwing a tantrum in my living room.
I now have 1 broken original painting on my wall.

I remember the Naismith incidents. He was being a right prick as usual (hopefully hes like that for Scotland over the next couple of games :))

And now you mention it - the Lukaku crazy moment. He got taken off not long after?

Dont remember Walker tho.

In fairness I was watching on the shitiest of streams and making food at same time.

Not only that, but seeing their 'hardcore' coming out after the match... fuck me they've got some serious health issues (genetic, nutrional, the lot...) in that part of the world. Weirdest looking bunch of freaks since I last had the misfortune to see Chelsea's yoof up close...
LOL, never forget the one skinny white kid who was allowed on the train!

The team didn't concede. This probaly means that thanks to Rose our defense actually knows what it's doing :freundgoal:. I'm starting to get a worry for Kane, because it is looking like he got the second season syndrome, and leta all agree that the ref was anEverton fan. This was by far our best result so far. Undefeated in 3 games is always impressive :dwi:. We will beat Sunderland, like I said before I think they are currently the worst team in the league. Once we get our first win I believe we will have a lot more confidence going into more matches.

happy with the things you lads said about the game. We played well but had bad luck. It's football, it happens. Looking forward to the next game. And expecting 1 or 2 new players. Just sad that we didn't won already and that Kane didn't score. But things will come good for him and us.

On a side note, i was at Porto stadium(the reason i couldn't saw Spurs), we won 2-0 but played really dog shite.

just 3 points earned from a total of 12 points ,percentage 25%.
Spurs failed so many chances to score in this match,even those easy ones (see Kane)
Attack is the weak spot of the team in this moment,hope that the new asian player ,Son,will improve Spurs attack at this chapter ,as soon as possible,otherwise...Kane is on lack of inspiration,hope he recover quick ,i think when he will score the first goal ,he will increase the morale,now he looks under pressure,just fans to have patience with him.

Last edited:
U fucking Dirty Scum.

Hope your happy what y did to Cleverly.

Scum thats what your team is should of had two men sent of.

Scum

Scum

Scum
You bunch of mongs. Little did I realise that Rooney is actually the most normals looking of your lot compared to the disfigured mutant rat munching underclass who sat in silence at WHL for 2 hours. Worst away fans we've had for a long time. Don't worry, I'm sure because it's someone from Liverpool injured there will be a candlelight vigil and 24/7 coverage on BBC news. Fuck off and go look through the bins for your dinner.

Back
Top Bottom