Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah yes Monaco.. That's that little Team that Fucked you over and made you miss out on your dream yet again..
So nice to see an ex Yid make the above happen.
1zv7rs0.jpg

1zv7rs0.jpg

1zv7rs0.jpg

1zv7rs0.jpg

1zv7rs0.jpg
This all day

That little team Monaco is better than Spurs, they are in the champions league yet you can not even get to last 16 of the europa league lol. They have also made a champions league final unlike you ppl
The last time we were in the Champions League we got to the quarter finals, the last time you achieved that was before then, you finish in top 4 to get knocked out at the first attempt in CL, atleast when we was in their we done better than you.

Mensa Mensa Loved seeing you at the Atlantic. Final count here in Chicago was over 225 at the pub. That's pretty remarkable if you ask me.

Alright brother I hope you doing a bit better, was a tough one to swallow, great to see you too and meet more of the crew, plenty of great expats and Americans in there, passionate and knowledgeable

As we showed in Chicago, every Pub in England and Wembley, we keep singing, we get to walk with our head held high. Every club jealous of our support. Woolwich used to have fans too, now a disgrace of in fighting and people who don't understand passion or rivalry, no need to even mention Chelsea, the old guard are racist scum, the new crowd are clueless

At least we won the singing / drunken tomfoolery / beating the shit out of our own cup.

#COYS.

Alright mate how was Wembley, my sis didnt get a ticket in the end but her bloke did, can you believe thats the 4th time he has seen us lose at Wembley now..... Never seen us win there, he is banned now!!

Alright brother I hope you doing a bit better, was a tough one to swallow, great to see you too and meet more of the crew, plenty of great expats and Americans in there, passionate and knowledgeable

As we showed in Chicago, every Pub in England and Wembley, we keep singing, we get to walk with our head held high. Every club jealous of our support. Woolwich used to have fans too, now a disgrace of in fighting and people who don't understand passion or rivalry, no need to even mention Chelsea, the old guard are racist scum, the new crowd are clueless
Exactly man. The amazing thing is we have the most organized support in Chicago and maybe the states in general. That is pretty incredible considering the coverage we get comapred to the Woolwich's Liverpool's, Chelsea's as well as the Manchester teams. Our place was packed an hour before kick off. I feel blessed to be even remotely part of such a fine support that Tottenham has. It is truly unfathomable.

Alright mate how was Wembley, my sis didnt get a ticket in the end but her bloke did, can you believe thats the 4th time he has seen us lose at Wembley now..... Never seen us win there, he is banned now!!

I said before the game, I wouldn't let the match ruin a great day out. Truth be told it did. Cant believe I am home already. The build up was fucking fantastic, the aftermath was bitter and fighty. So came home.

Back
Top Bottom