Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First experience at Wembley today and loved it even though we lost but nowhere near outplayed.
Passed ball round well just lacked that cutting edge and not enough chances but good positive football.
Very different atmosphere as it's such a big ground, just constant noise.
Our fans before and after in full voice made me proud to be a yiddo.

Yes, saying 'no cup' is not predicting a lose, good one

You literally just love making things up or twisting them don't you?

No Lloris, no cup. Handy how you missed out the first bit.

Upset over a cup so you demonise someone who's barely posted all day, because they said we need a busy summer.

I know you love me, but can you go fan boy over someone else?

I posted one message before the match, if I remember rightly. I said "No Lloris, no cup" at reports he wasn't going to play. I don't think that's melting or predicting us to lose, twat.

Also I was, quite fucking clearly, "time to try and Jinx them..believe in Juju! they will win 3-0 with no injuries and all 11 men on the pitch". Clearly I was hoping the opposite would happen.

While you're putting so many words in my mouth, may as well sneakily slip your cock in there while you're at it, Jesus. Full of shit, as I said, find someone else to stalk.

Just re-read your post. It's legitimately a good 90% made up. If you have issues, quote them, don't bullshit.

Jayc. Grow up Man for fuck sake.. This club really doesn't need fans like you.. Why don't you go away and support one of the plastic soulless clubs you sad little Twat.

That was me buddy. Lamela is worse than Tom Carroll. Amazed how weak he is.

Give Tom a go.
I am up for giving Tom a go next season. Especially in the league cup and Europa. Can't be worse than Paulinho and Capoue. That's also where I would play Townsend. I have been really patient with the guy, but I just don't think he is good enough for the very top level, sorry

I'm going to self medicate more than usual to get over this. I'm absolutely gutted. No false positivity for me right now. Yes I know we are moving in a good if not great direction but that was bad, real bad and compounding the crap performance in Florence makes me feel worse. If we can get six points this week its a whole new ballgame, but right now I just feel like total shit (or shite)

I am up for giving Tom a go next season. Especially in the league cup and Europa. Can't be worse than Paulinho and Capoue. That's also where I would play Townsend. I have been really patient with the guy, but I just don't think he is good enough for the very top level, sorry

He's not good enough. Move him to one side and bring another youngster up through the ranks for their chance.

It really saddens me to see fans behaving like some on here.. I've just spent the day with some of the best fans in the world, we were losing 2-0 and we were heard above that soulless bunch from Battersea.
The atmosphere was superb, the pubs were packed with singing Spurs fans. we really have the best fans in the world and then there are fans like some of the Arseholes who spout Bollocks on here.
If its not good enough for you then please doscover one of the Glossy clubs and fuck off and support them.

Spurs fans are the most disrespectful of the bunch, you only have to look at the match threads to figure that out. top teams like Liverpool, Woolwich and even Man city and even Chelsea are not like you lot. You lot are as bad as Stoke fans, so butthurt all the time

You are right there.. None of the Plastic clubs with Plastic Wank fans are anything like us.. We are a proper club with proper fans who don't spend all day on a Sunday posting on another clubs forum acting like a little girl..
And believe it or believe it not, I'm so fucking glad my life is better than that.

You literally just love making things up or twisting them don't you?

No Lloris, no cup. Handy how you missed out the first bit.

Upset over a cup so you demonise someone who's barely posted all day, because they said we need a busy summer.
You pathetic cunt - barely posted all day? Just fuck off - you're far worse than the trolls because you pretend to support us. You didn't post when city were getting duffed up by those lfc cunts. I wonder why? Don't take your bitterness out on us you fucking cunt.

Post Thursday blues for me. We lacked energy today. I thought the ref was out of his depth today and was poor. He was influenced by the cheating perfonance from the Chaves. We looked desperate at times and needed support from the twat in black. They played it ugly today amd got the result. Im proud of Tottenham and its support. They can only envy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom