Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have 30pts and have my fingers crossed!
So sorry you were unsuccessful in your application ,thank you sir for your continued support.
tumblr_inline_msl1r4Kfkv1qz4rgp.gif

Just as a warning to anyone bothered by it - my tickets have turned up today, but NOT recorded delivery - Royal Mail first class. Pretty inconspicuous though so I'd not expect them to do a mysterious disappearing act in the post.

Cool. That's easier than sitting there for hours, doing fuck all work while I desperately watch the ticket clock not move
In my experience, once you know you're in they send you an email saying where the seats are, and you look it up on the wembley site. I know some moan about the upper tier, but I don't agree. I've been lower and upper, and upper was better IMO. Anyway, who gives a fuck? You look across our end, and it's just fucking amazing.

Just as a warning to anyone bothered by it - my tickets have turned up today, but NOT recorded delivery - Royal Mail first class. Pretty inconspicuous though so I'd not expect them to do a mysterious disappearing act in the post.
A VERY GOOD COPY ARRIVED SEE YOU IN MARCH 94
NYAAAAAH.gif

Just had a dream about the game. We go 1-0 up, then they equalise right at the end of the 90. We then score again quite early in the second period of extra time. Our hearts are in our mouths when Fazio does what cost us that goal when we played 'em at the Lane. But to everyone's surprise it works........ then he does it again and they somehow miss and we win.

In my experience, once you know you're in they send you an email saying where the seats are, and you look it up on the wembley site. I know some moan about the upper tier, but I don't agree. I've been lower and upper, and upper was better IMO. Anyway, who gives a fuck? You look across our end, and it's just fucking amazing.
I am not bothered about where I sit, I just want to go and watch us beat the fuckers.

Roughly 10/12 games a season for four seasons for a Wembley ticket. Is it really that high for a cup final considering we have 22,000 season ticket holders?

Back
Top Bottom