Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh sod off tough guy.

I apologised to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and thankfully she very graciously accepted it.

I was out of order, I have a yellow card. We move on.

Good edit

Lmfao 🤣

Oh sod off tough guy.

I apologised to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and thankfully she very graciously accepted it.

I was out of order, I have a yellow card. We move on.
Oh wait...I'm the tough guy? I thought that was you the way you treated Mrs P. You're a snivelling little ratfuck of a man who should hang his head in shame. Cunt.

Oh yes, some cunt offs already started and it’s not even the kick off :dembelelol:
Or the correct thread
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Stop being a prat and trying to get him banned. He said sorry.

I don’t give a fuck so why don’t you stop being a prat!

In case you didn’t realise that on here Mrs P is off limits to any cunt offs as she never slags anyone off and prefers to think the best of people

Fine for posters like us to call each other cunts etc as we both give it so expect it back
I’ve no problem with that

But to deliberately start a cunt off with Mrs P , calling her holier than thou etc, is unforgivable in my book whether the little rat apologised or not

And bear in mind that she has had a recent personal bereavement which we are all aware of

So I think Ginolaflair Ginolaflair has got it right imv

He’s got away with murder!

For a comparison I got binned for posting a joke meme about Plod but I took it and didn’t moan

Not in the same league mate

I don’t give a fuck so why don’t you stop being a prat!

In case you didn’t realise that on here Mrs P is off limits to any cunt offs as she never slags anyone off and prefers to think the best of people

Fine for posters like us to call each other cunts etc as we both give it so expect it back
I’ve no problem with that

But to deliberately start a cunt off with Mrs P , calling her holier than thou etc, is unforgivable in my book whether the little rat apologised or not

And bear in mind that she has had a recent personal bereavement which we are all aware of

So I think Ginolaflair Ginolaflair has got it right imv

He’s got away with murder!

For a comparison I got binned for posting a joke meme about Plod but I took it and didn’t moan

Not in the same league mate
I've just put him on ignore so as not to deal with it. Am moving on for Mrs P...let's do it together 👍

Back
Top Bottom