Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't be a cunt mate
Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

Think I'm starting to get it, we play on the break because we still don't have a fn MF.... Well, defence looks OK, and we get forward fast but id like to see the new guys can one of them turn on the ball in MF and stop teams pressing the fck out of us.

Emerson needed that goal. People shit on him but remember, the kid is only 21!
I think this guy can become incredible under Conte. I doubt Barca would have bought him if they didn't think he could become highly technically competent. The good news is he already has a prem level physique so can focus on his technique and mental game rather than needing to play catchup in the gym.

They both had a very good first half. You must be gutted

Not gutted and saying they had a good half is laughable, they were anonymous that half, which is about as good as you can hope for them.

Only thing Wanks did outside of hiding, was take a horrible shot to waste a potential chance.

Back
Top Bottom