Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A genuine question, no racism issues please, I am a bit worried:
What do I do if the ST holder next to me has sold his Sunday's match to a S Korean who may have just arrived to the country?

The club's matchday guide says:
CORONAVIRUS INFO

We advise all supporters to follow the advice as published on the official government website.

Government website guidance on COVID-19 includes:
"Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people immediately if you’ve travelled to the UK from:
  • other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or ......."

PS. At least twice such happened to me this season, S Korean sat next to me.

You should report him to security of course.

On a separate note, just how important is tomorrow’s game, it’s a must win game!

You should report him to security of course.

On a separate note, just how important is tomorrow’s game, it’s a must win game!
Reporting is a bit harsh, I think I will do what comes to my head after having few pints...

I don't care about tomorrow's game. Hope B'mouth beat chelsea.

Must win obviously against Wolves on Sunday but they are playing very well so a point is or could be acceptable provided the 11 players on the pitch give a decent performance. We have the advantage of full week rest, they played last night away in Spain.

Interesting listening to John Ruddy on 5 Live tonight about the acute fitness in Wolves’ squad, their focus and togetherness, and the balance and depth of the squad, having cover in every position. Be nice if our hierarchy were listening.

:levywtf:

:pochcry:

:mourfacepalm:

Desperately hoping for a win but not expecting it.

COYS. COYL. UTS.

Putting the emphasis of must win on a club notorious for buckling under pressure I think is a recipe for disaster, wolves are a well coached technical side who are very quick in the final third I think we would be lucky to come out of this game not losing by a three goal margin.

:mourfacepalm:

Anyone heading from or through the Stevenage area, remember there's a little disruption.

No Thameslink or Great Northern services will be running from Biggleswade and Letchworth Garden City to King's Cross, St Pancras International or Moorgate stations on Saturday, February 29, and Sunday, March 1.

Have a feeling we’ll revert to a 4231 but with Dier alongside Winks, freeing up GLC as the 10, Moura back on the right and Stevie B on his preferred left. Flat back four of Aurier Toby Sanchez Davies/Tanganga, and I’d play Lamela up top to shuffle the pack and try to instigate a bit of pace and pressing from the front but also balance out wide; JM will probably pick Moura as the forward though and use Lamela as an impact sub.

Subs: Gazza, Jan, Davies/Tanganga, N’Dombele, Fernandes, Alli, Moura/Lamela

Start strong and with a bit of attacking impetus and we could snatch all 3 points god forbid, but sit deep and we’ll invite pressure until the inevitable :mourcheeks:

Reporting is a bit harsh, I think I will do what comes to my head after having few pints...

I don't care about tomorrow's game. Hope B'mouth beat chelsea.

Must win obviously against Wolves on Sunday but they are playing very well so a point is or could be acceptable provided the 11 players on the pitch give a decent performance. We have the advantage of full week rest, they played last night away in Spain.
Several neck oils will render you immune to any nasty virus.
PS. This is not medical advice

What do I do if the ST holder next to me has sold his Sunday's match to a S Korean who may have just arrived to the country?

CORONAVIRUS INFO

We advise all supporters to follow the advice as published on the official government website.

"Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people immediately if you’ve travelled to the UK from:
  • other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or ......."

Football is outside not inside, so you are in the fresh air, that's one point.

Presuming he isn't sharing drinks with you or sneezing all over you, he or she is no different than others you may sit near on the train for at the ground from the UK who may live abroad, or who have just got back from travelling etc.

Perhaps you can enjoy the game and treat him the same as you would anyone else.

I'm writing this from Japan where i apparently would fall in the same category, therefore you could report me if i were to fly back in time for the game.

Football is outside not inside, so you are in the fresh air, that's one point.

Presuming he isn't sharing drinks with you or sneezing all over you, he or she is no different than others you may sit near on the train for at the ground from the UK who may live abroad, or who have just got back from travelling etc.

Perhaps you can enjoy the game and treat him the same as you would anyone else.

I'm writing this from Japan where i apparently would fall in the same category, therefore you could report me if i were to fly back in time for the game.

On the “stay indoors” thing, just wanted to point out that it’s not just travel history but also if one has symptoms:
  • other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
Just don’t give high fives or hug the person when we score (if we score :mourweird:)!

CORONAVIRUS INFO

Whats your seat number?

Asking for a friend.

At this point in the season it feels like every game is super important but it really is. We could find ourselves in 8th after this game which isn’t good enough. We really need someone to step up but I’m not sure who that is. I’ll say it again but we really need to win this. A loss is not an option.

On a side note, Leicester are having some terrible form. If we were anyway consistent, we would be pulling them to third. I think they’ll get brought down into the trenches tbh. Could be a crazy last few weeks.

On the “stay indoors” thing, just wanted to point out that it’s not just travel history but also if one has symptoms:
  • other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
Just don’t give high fives or hug the person when we score (if we score :mourweird:)!

My point is, don't alienate South Korean tourists only, don't assume anything. Hopefully we see these tourists happily celebrating along with all.

Back
Top Bottom