Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's also fairly safe to assume that if there were any remaining members of the board supporting Sherwood, they've got little to no remaining case now if they're indeed still behind him. In that meeting with Levy, it will be very hard for him to hold his head up and defend losing to West Ham and Woolwich twice in just over half a season, especially since they both knocked us out of the domestic cups. The critics who will inevitably continue to mock our revolving managerial door without considering possible rationale as to why will also look even more like utter buffoons.

On what behalf would they?

Yeah yeah, the points haul. Better than exp, still not good enough.

But screw all that. Don't the board watch the games? Don't they see how poor we are, even worse than under AVB's bad spell (which was comically bad)? We didn't deserve to win against Stoke and we didn't deserve it yesterday either, wrong formation, wrong line up, players not knowing where to pass, when to press, how to mark, nothing. No clue.

I thought I'd wake up this morning and it would be a lot easier, but how wrong I was, I still feel numb.
ArcspacE ArcspacE is right, we shouldn't let it affect us but we do..
Numb? I'm still fuming. I don't think it helped that yesterday the club sent me a nice little email to tell me they were about to dip into my account for another years' membership, and then served up this shite.

Still, I have moved up to spot 39,999 on the Sherwood Roadshow waiting list, so, every cloud and all that.....

On what behalf would they?

Yeah yeah, the points haul. Better than exp, still not good enough.

But screw all that. Don't the board watch the games? Don't they see how poor we are, even worse than under AVB's bad spell (which was comically bad)? We didn't deserve to win against Stoke and we didn't deserve it yesterday either, wrong formation, wrong line up, players not knowing where to pass, when to press, how to mark, nothing. No clue.

Haha hell I dunno man, think a few people have been reading into that post a bit much. Note the "if" man, and then be chill with me my friend

Just saw a vine on twitter that showed the wall when the ball went in.. Paulinho and Adebayor had that 'oops' look in their face, Sigurdsson was like 'lads, what the fuck was that' and I think Danny Rose was also questioning them..

It's just pathetic, at premier league level.. It still hurts.

Just saw a vine on twitter that showed the wall when the ball went in.. Paulinho and Adebayor had that 'oops' look in their face, Sigurdsson was like 'lads, what the fuck was that' and I think Danny Rose was also questioning them..

Have a look at the wall for the earlier free-kick Carrol took that lead to the first goal...
No prizes for guessing which two fairies turned their backs like little girls for that one as well.
Fucking disgraceful. Sums up the lack of balls and character throughout the team.

I still can't believe Sherwood's after match comment. "I have told the lads to forget about this game and make sure we win on Sunday and make the fans go home happy". Yea that's right Timmy. Beat a shit Midlands team who nearly went down and I will totally forget about losing three times to the scum, three times to the pikeys and getting thumped by City, Liverpool and the Chavs.

Stupid CUNT.

I still can't believe Sherwood's after match comment. "I have told the lads to forget about this game and make sure we win on Sunday and make the fans go home happy". Yea that's right Timmy. Beat a shit Midlands team who nearly went down and I will totally forget about losing three times to the scum, three times to the pikeys and getting thumped by City, Liverpool and the Chavs.

Stupid CUNT.
he is now beyond a cunt, also saying to the press you've never played the game so dont know what your talking about. Tim im not a weather man but i know when is fucking raining

can wait till he fucks off he is an embarrassment

£54 well spent.
Shit game, shit performance, shit wall for the 2nd goal, shitty West Ham fans, shitty Spurs fans and the boring chants about Sol campbell and that one about a Gooner fan on a string over and over... sing about Spurs ffs (not that they gave us much to sing about).

Thank f*ck this season is nearly over. Although I am of course renewing... for my sins! COYS

Back
Top Bottom