Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't quite get this particular derision of Chadli. He was poor today, no doubt, but did well against Southampton. The lack of consistency is no different than what many, if not all, our players have been going through. Even Townsend, the apparent wing wizard saviour - what's really been his end product in a Spurs shirt?

I don't quite get this particular derision of Chadli. He was poor today, no doubt, but did well against Southampton. The lack of consistency is no different than what many, if not all, our players have been going through. Even Townsend, the apparent wing wizard saviour - what's really been his end product in a Spurs shirt?

Plus timmy had him on the right most of the match today when he's far more comfortable on the left. Idk how Siggy keeps getting starts when he's a passenger most of the time.

Consistency seems to be the issue. Most of our players are playing well one game they poor the next.

Whether that be Chadli, Soldado, Chirches or who ever. We seem unable to gain momentum as individual players let alone as a team at this moment.

was at the game today so haven't read through this whole thread but have just seen the highlights on MOTD.
Can someone please explain to me why the fuck Steven Reid was not sent off for a 2nd booking? I remember it happening in the game but when he didn't get a yellow I assumed my eyes had deceived me and it was a different player who had made the challenge.
Disgraceful decision.

Eriksen's free kick was a beaut though and their goal was a fucking shambles

You may find this hard to comprehend but Players keep fit by playing regular? Playing one game, resting the next, and so on is not good for fitness and keeping pysically fit.
Kaboul is still suffering from his injury last year, hence why he hasn't played much this year. Vertonghen, Townsend, Dembele and Lennon had all featured regularly for AVB so I can't see your point here either. Sandro is also still recovering from previous injuries. Have I missed anyone out?

was at the game today so haven't read through this whole thread but have just seen the highlights on MOTD.
Can someone please explain to me why the fuck Steven Reid was not sent off for a 2nd booking? I remember it happening in the game but when he didn't get a yellow I assumed my eyes had deceived me and it was a different player who had made the challenge.
Disgraceful decision.

Eriksen's free kick was a beaut though and their goal was a fucking shambles

Inexplicable. The commentators were going nuts about how horrible it was. I think only one man thought it wasn't a second yellow. I even think Reid knew it was.

Kaboul is still suffering from his injury last year, hence why he hasn't played much this year. Vertonghen, Townsend, Dembele and Lennon had all featured regularly for AVB so I can't see your point here either. Sandro is also still recovering from previous injuries. Have I missed anyone out?

Kaboul supposedly has a different injury and should be back playing consistently when he does come back but haven't got much hope. I think he's done :(

Plus timmy had him on the right most of the match today when he's far more comfortable on the left. Idk how Siggy keeps getting starts when he's a passenger most of the time.
It all makes sense now. Siggy obviously holding the photos of Capoue banging Sherwood's daughter.

Reid didn't get a 2 YC and west brom didn't get a rightful 2nd goal.

Let's just call it even n move on peoples

Spurs deserved exactly what they got today. They need to be better. Much better

I don't quite get this particular derision of Chadli. He was poor today, no doubt, but did well against Southampton.

*Did well on the left against Southampton. I still don't get why he was played on the right today, not sure how it helps at all. Also, if Bentaleb is getting game time ahead of Capoue then Fredericks needs a place ahead of Siggy. I think Siggy is a decent player but for me he is not a natural winger in a 4-4-2, particularly when played on the left. Same goes for Holtby - how many attacking CMs are we gonna play out of position? I know we have a shitload of them but only one of Eriksen, Holtby, Paulinho, Dembele, etc. can start in that formation imo.

Could he be the solution to our problems atm?:

images

He saves souls, surely he could save our season! :levylol:

I'm done complaining about this team. I want to enjoy watching Spurs. Rose was great, Bentaleb had another solid game, that free kick was the tits and Lamela looked to be in his element when he came on.

We're not going to the CL like this, so I won't get my hopes up until we start playing better.

Back
Top Bottom