Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clubs can’t win we get a manager who’s/ was the dogs signs a 5 year contract so nobody can poach him or at least in theory can’t but if they do we get compo but a good manager down! Things don’t work out well before the 5 years we want/should get rid but can’t cos we gave him a big contract so we didn’t lose him thinking we were doing the right thing now we end up paying the contract anyway and our GOOD manager isn’t very good anymore.....
D0-F951-BD-F1-B4-4065-B741-9921-EA8336-F2.gif

Think rolling yearly contracts are the way forward!
I sometimes think a lot of people simply don't use their brains on here. You do realise we have 3 players going at the end of the season as a result of not giving them new contracts? You don't think if Poch was given yearly contracts he wouldn't be able to have done the same and have fucked off to Real Madrid when it came up with us receiving no compensation?

I am astounded by the lack of respect shown to Poch around here, fair enough if you want him out I can understand the reasons. But saying 'Fuck off Poch' and 'Poch is fucking shit' is nuts considering what he has done for the club and how well we have played under him - do you think he has just suddenly turned to shit overnight? Managing and playing are very different people. (last paragraph isn't directed at you btw)

The project is over.

It was at its peak in our last season at the lane .
We done well at Wembley, but it’s come to an end.

Players running down contracts and a manager that has run out of ideas and doesn’t have the heart for it any more.

I’ve never wanted a season to end so early.

Sadly it’s time for Poch to go. Too Utd I expect. When it happens I don’t know, but it won’t be too long before Utd make an offer for him.

I hate to change the manager and start again, I like the feeling of consistency , but let’s be honest this can’t go on can it.

I sometimes think a lot of people simply don't use their brains on here. You do realise we have 3 players going at the end of the season as a result of not giving them new contracts? You don't think if Poch was given yearly contracts he wouldn't be able to have done the same and have fucked off to Real Madrid when it came up with us receiving no compensation?

I am astounded by the lack of respect shown to Poch around here, fair enough if you want him out I can understand the reasons. But saying 'Fuck off Poch' and 'Poch is fucking shit' is nuts considering what he has done for the club and how well we have played under him - do you think he has just suddenly turned to shit overnight? Managing and playing are very different people. (last paragraph isn't directed at you btw)
Agree he shouldn’t be disrespected, but it’s the end of his time now, all things come to an end. If we were playing well and losing unluckily then fair enough but we’re getting outplayed and outfought by absolute dross week in week out.

I wonder where we'd be if Poch started with the right formation for our games.

You know... the one we end up having to finish with... when it's too fucking late.

It's not down to the formation it's more a question of mentality. When trailing the opposition we switch to a high pressure all-out attack, and that always seem to make a difference. I would like us to go back to a high pressure, 'cos that wouldn't rely on creativity to create chances. There could be a problem playing Toby and Jan, 'cos after todays match I wouldn't trust them dealing with counters against us.

Agree he shouldn’t be disrespected, but it’s the end of his time now, all things come to an end. If we were playing well and losing unluckily then fair enough but we’re getting outplayed and outfought by absolute dross week in week out.
Yeah like I said I understand the reasoning even if I do disagree, but the way some people go about it is mental

Back
Top Bottom