Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guys in the attacking half of the pitch were working a lot harder today - we played shit but I was actually impressed with the work rate it didn't look like a team not playing for the manager to me. Kane, Dele, Lucas, Sissoko and in particular Son and Lamela when they came on all worked their socks off.

The other half on the other hand - fucking diabolical.

Danny Rose - What an incredible deterioration, it is so weird seeing him as a liability considering he was so recently our biggest strength but he has been terrible defensively this season. The way he got caught out for their goal was criminal

Jan Vertonghen - Has there every been such a rapid decline in a player? Fucking shit today again. At the start of the season I was confused as to why Poch wasn't starting him and now I see why.

Toby Alderweireld - Only positive in this backline, shame he will be gone in 9 months

Serge Aurier - I genuinely dislike him, first player I can say that about since Adebayor. There is actually a good player in there IMO, but he is lazy, arrogant, rash and EXTREMELY unintelligent football wise. He just does so many things where he lashes out and sprints at somebody he doesn't need to

Harry Winks - I love Winksy, but it shows how weak our midfield is that he is our regular starting DM. He is a great squad player IMO and far better than the likes of Mason and Carroll before him but he is not good enough to start for a top 6 side at this stage, at least not in that role when our defence is so fragile

To the book was it handball by dele?
For me that's shoulder.

Is hand the whole arm now?

You see him play it with his shoulder ffs.

Least it stood kinda lol
I thought it was a goal and was surprised the commentator felt it shouldn't have been. The only thing that made me think otherwise is Dele looked VERY guilty. That was an odd refereeing display, he let so much go for both sides.

Danny Rose is done for me, so sick of him from his diving to his constant backwards passing, jumping into to opp players to win fouls, not tracking back, terrible positioning, can't cross....

Done man.

If we get destroyed by Liverpool, Poch gets sacked (if Levy stops being a stinge about the compensation)
Clubs can’t win we get a manager who’s/ was the dogs signs a 5 year contract so nobody can poach him or at least in theory can’t but if they do we get compo but a good manager down! Things don’t work out well before the 5 years we want/should get rid but can’t cos we gave him a big contract so we didn’t lose him thinking we were doing the right thing now we end up paying the contract anyway and our GOOD manager isn’t very good anymore.....
D0-F951-BD-F1-B4-4065-B741-9921-EA8336-F2.gif

Think rolling yearly contracts are the way forward!

Not much analysis needed there.

Terrible 1st half, conceded early AGAIN, then huffed and puffed in the second half, and probably deserved a draw.

Couldn't even 'celebrate' the goal 'cos of VAR... was it, wasn't it....? Yes, no, who gives a flying fuck.
SCRAPING a debated point at home against winless Watford is about where we are...

What the FUCK did we do to offend the footballing Gods...
Was it REALLY so bad we overachieved and reached the CL Final...? It almost feels illegal...
A crime against football for which we are 'rightly' paying our penalty....

Well we're fucking paying alright!

I thought it was a goal and was surprised the commentator felt it shouldn't have been. The only thing that made me think otherwise is Dele looked VERY guilty. That was an odd refereeing display, he let so much go for both sides.
Was at the game so didn't see, apparently they should have had a penalty?

Back
Top Bottom