Tottenham Hotspur v. Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You said you weren't fussed you idiot. Same difference. I am fussed. Janssen might be good. Might not. Kane has proved himself. Maybe he hasn't started at his standard so far this season but that says it all about how good he is.

In the sense that Janssen is back up. I know what I meant, if you didn't, big fucking deal.

For christ sake shut up whinging about injuries until we know how long people are out. We have a decent squad now so hopefully will be able to cope.

Another 3 points, still unbeaten in the league....

NEXT

That was a shit game of football, disgraceful performance from Sunderland and I hope they go down. All the best to Harry, not only for us having to play without him but I feel for him as he was just getting going and it looks like 3 months out if not for a miracle IMO.

We should be 5-0 up and instead we are sitting here on the edges of our seats....

What a shit fest.

We're 3rd mate... DESPITE the shit-fest!
Gawd help the rest of the PL when we're half-decent!

Dier and Kane's injuries will be a worry, yes... but THAT'S WHY we now have Wanyama...
and until he scored, SOME people were calling for Kane to "get a knock" to give him a few weeks off...
Careful what you wish for!

No Sissoko? I thought he was a very useful outlet today. I guess it depends on the opposition. That midfield allowed us to bully them physically.

Who does he come in for? Lamela was greet when he came on and bad luck, a world class save and Janssen stopped him from potting 2-3 goals! Son was superb and Chris is Chris. Good problem to have though!

3 points are 3 points, should have been a more controled game in terms of the score, but I cant complain.

Hoping the injuries are not severe and that next game we wont need 60 bazillion chances to score one goal.

Back
Top Bottom