Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Match History 1898-2013 (Asia Trophy)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not worried about winning in pre-season. I firmly believe AVB is using it for fitness, testing squad players and experiments. I wouldn't even be surprised if the players know that to some degree.

Winning when the season starts is all I care about. This is just guilt free entertainment.

You were, not quite two years ago, but like November or December, I remember us having a chat about 'Yid' and all that
Mate, not being funny but I don't have a photographic memory of every post. I may have a high post count here, but I'm not one of those who takes my interweb life that seriously to remember stuff like that. No offence. :(

Sorry mate.:(

Not worried about winning in pre-season. I firmly believe AVB is using it for fitness, testing squad players and experiments. I wouldn't even be surprised if the players know that to some degree.

Winning when the season starts is all I care about. This is just guilt free entertainment.

I'd have been happy with getting through without any injuries. Some positive noises coming through about Vert...

Back
Top Bottom