Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We could finish the season on a good note.. Just beat them despicable cunts next week and I'll be happy and have my mojo back..
Come on lads just beat them please, it's all I ask for. I want to run up and down the Barking road next week rubbing their noses in it..

And that Sherwood

11 v 10

Just look at the spurs organization and exactly knowing what to do tactically up a man.

Add this to the list of why he needs to go ASAP

credit to Sherwood for taking Rose off before he got sent off .... Actually fuck Sherwood, my pet cat was screaming for rose to be subbed. Results are masking poor performances and I am finding it rather alarming. Happy we are winning games but our style of play has deteriorated completely over the last couple of years to a point where we have no clear identity or plan to approach games. Obviously this doesn't fall on Sherwood completely though.

Our first double against Stoke since they came up. Good stuff. Always enjoy beating those cunts.

Back
Top Bottom