Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

28/3/2012 NEVER FORGET
spurs__ryan_nelsen__celebrates__N2.jpg

is this it?

What a sad little man, this must what he looks like whenever he comes on here to be a smug cunt about something.

hfsgejz.jpg

Obviously I'm talking about the troll at the back left of the picture.

Its odd that you are trying to come across as a respectable poster.
Stick to the maths, your humor is diabolical

Positives:

ADE!
Soldado
Eriksen
Bentaleb
Our sheer verve and energy

Negatives:
Dawson & Vlad - torn to pieces
Dembele
Lamela (seriously didn't do a thing right)
Sherwoods attempt at playing inverted wide midfielders - WTF
Our sheer lack of cohesion
The lack of impact from our fullbacks
Another costly Lloris error

Great result but performance very dodgy, we could as well have lost 5-2. No corner turned, definately.

Seeing the players look so lively and bright now scares me though. How the hell can they just switch off playing for one manager and then switch on playing for the next? Aren't they supposed to be professionals?

he seriously did, made a lot of great runs.

opinions eh

Adebayor performing when he has a point to prove as usual, let's see how long he keeps up this level of performance, until then I will choose to remember his joke of a last season which means he's got a hell of a lot of making up to do yet. Today however was a good start.

Joke performances last season, due to playing for a joke of a manager.

Look at how soldado performed under AVB, how would you describe those performances?

Maybe, it just doesnt seem to stack up to me. "I dont know enough about this full Gernan international who has played well plenty of times this season so Ill offer a kid his debut away in a must win game..." None of it makes sense to me at all.

Holtby is hardly a like for like replacement sub for Dembele though, is he? Surely you were routing for Capoue to come on? I was, when I checked my phone and saw Bentaleb had come on I looked to the skies and wondered why people were ruining the club's with dodgy substitutions, again (AVB). In the games Holtby has played he is far more effective further up the pitch and tends to concede cheap fouls and pick up yellow cards due to his over-enthusiasm when he tries to track back. Considering Sherwood has probably seen Bentaleb progress for 3-4 years and knows him from the NextGEN series, youth cup games etc I think it was a great move and entirely justified after having such a short space of time with the 1st team squad.

Holtby is hardly a like for like replacement sub for Dembele though, is he? Surely you were routing for Capoue to come on? I was, when I checked my phone and saw Bentaleb had come on I looked to the skies and wondered why people were ruining the club's with dodgy substitutions, again (AVB). In the games Holtby has played he is far more effective further up the pitch and tends to concede cheap fouls and pick up yellow cards due to his over-enthusiasm when he tries to track back. Considering Sherwood has probably seen Bentaleb progress for 3-4 years and knows him from the NextGEN series, youth cup games etc I think it was a great move and entirely justified after having such a short space of time with the 1st team squad.

I would have had either in place of him. I dont mind Holtby deeper, though of the two Capoue was my preference.

In so much as Bentaleb did well I guess it was justified, but it the decision still makes no sense to me and I believe it was gambling unecessarily

After reading this match thread i've come to the conclusion that nothing anyone could ever do will ever be enough for Spurs fans.
Never happy. Miserable cunts.

"Oh, im not happy about conceding 2 goals. We looked pants at the back" GTFO

Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom