Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton - Boxing Day Bonanza

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hes a little cunt who cant handle it when Im being fair to Dele. He can fuck off with his critique of Lloris the hypocritical little mongoloid
Don’t care mate lol. Just try being a little nicer to people on here. Makes for better reading. Have a beer an some left over turkey and enjoy the day.

Ps, this isn’t a solely directed at you btw.

Pss, nothing is going to spoil my day as I got my WHL seat today!!! Fucking made up!!!!

Fun game. Very happy for Harry and it's good to see the lads get back in the saddle after City.

Bit of sloppy defending and goalkeeping at times but that happens for every team and is not unique to us

Great stuff again. Let's keep it going and building on this. We could be seeing a massive turnaround for our league season. Might even get back to 2nd place!

Back
Top Bottom