Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It amazes me how far Aurier has come in this profession in spite of being a complete and utter moron. Its a shame because he actually is our best RB but that just shows why Poch has such little faith in him, the man is missing some circuiting in his head.

One thing is for certain, that changing room ain't fractured the way it's made out.

And lol @ the tabloid bullshit about Chris and Jan. Not a sniff of it in the papers but some random on twitter puts it about and it's gospel.

Anyone thinking we 'played badly' with 10 men - I suggest you look at historic stats for results where teams have played for more than 60 mins with a man sent off.

Probability of a win drops to pretty much zero.

Thing is he has lost his authority after openly saying he wanted to go himself after the CL final-everything he has said in the media and his whole demeanour has changed so why should the players do anything differently?
Half of them know they are going or want to go the other half arent good enough to carry us.

I am taking no chances. I will be wearing Dr Martens to the lane on Saturday. We use to win games and cups when I wore them regularly. It will be my slip on one's,my old antique lace ups will be saved for more important games.
Desperate times call for desperate measures
COYS
Can Dr Marten play RB or centre midfield ?

Apparently...... And this could be a load of old pony and is all alleged.....

Jan slept with (or at least tried to) Eriksen's missus...... It was a secret but came out at the beginning of August.

Kane went Mental and decked Jan nearly knocking him clean out - hence black eye.

Dressing room completely split between two factions, Eriksen and Jan.

Just passing on what I heard
687-C3-DD6-8-C45-4065-A82-C-0-A39-B6-A95-F46.gif

What's so annoying is that we've been playing really well. And two bits of fucking stupidity have put us under so much pressure.

You can say what you want about Poch, but he isn't responsible for that.

Back
Top Bottom