Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'd have scored those first 3 goals against any defence, so nobody can truly say win was just down to QPR.

Nice to see Dembele back, apart from his final third fear syndrome he really can be a monster of a player :pochsmirk:
I'll have a line of what you're snorting
must be top grade

QPRs defence was a disorganised rabble, with 3 of the slowest central defenders in the league at the heart of it.
I'm not putting down our performance, but some people on here are getting a little bit carried away

We need a like for like replacement, not another central mid
Not really. With Lamela, Chadli, Eriksen, Ade, Soldado, Holtby and Kane, we have plenty of attackers. And with Paulinho likely to be on the way out, we do need more cover in central mid.

Absolutely fantastic, we are top of the league! Off to celebrate, back to lap it up later :coys::coys:
Normally I don't reply to disagrees. But what bit is there to disagree with? Are you suggesting I'm lying and am staying home? What difference does it make anyway. But just for the record, everything in that post is true. Anyway, who cares, we are top of the league!!!!!!!

EDIT, I see my 'fan club' is out in force. Couldn't care less, 50+ years of supporting Spurs, and I'm happy as a ten year old.

Last edited:
I'll have a line of what you're snorting
must be top grade

QPRs defence was a disorganised rabble, with 3 of the slowest central defenders in the league at the heart of it.
I'm not putting down our performance, but some people on here are getting a little bit carried away

Fuck off mick, your a cunt and you know it..

Dier has become the first defender to score in his first two matches in the English top flight.

Just stick him up front already. ;)

You still have to beat what is in front of you, and that performance has been absent against teams of that calibre for a while.

He will get his chance, I am just happy that we now have 2 players properly competing for the LB position, seems to be what has helped Rose kick on. If only we could do the same at RB right now.

*cough* Dier *cough*

Fuck off mick, your a cunt and you know it..

sticker,375x360.u1.png

oh dear
how can I compete with such acerbic wit and intellectual commentary
do you want directions to the ignore function?

If you can't not be negative and can't get excited after that performance and result, your just a trolling negative cunt..
Probably a fucking gooner checking his internet connection..

While he has been excellent there, I can't wait to see him at CB alongside Jan. We need someone to really compete with Walker when he is back from injury, and Naughton just doesn't seem to making even the slightest of improvements like Rose already has.

WE GOT YEDLIN COMING IN JANUARY DON'T FORGET

You still have to beat what is in front of you, and that performance has been absent against teams of that calibre for a while.

couldn't agree more - they played as well as we allowed them to, but tougher tests are to come, so we will have a better feel for the progress levels after the two away games against the goons and Citeh
so far so good though, and the best bit is we are looking more cohesive with every performance.
Capoue was excellent today, by far the best player for me, with Dier and Lamela doing well too.

Back
Top Bottom