Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of you should be ashamed. I know this is the forum, but some of the comments on here are painful and embarrassing to read.
You have something to look forward to then, as this thread barely compares to the sheer levels of viciousness, bile and mocking directed at AVB before and after that sacking.

If we continue with this performance level, which is IMHO rock bottom for this season, even worse than both City humiliations, then we'll get there, mind.

we are not at the game, isn't the whole point of the forum debating and critically analyzing? Should everyone just write 'yid army' and 'come on lads' every post.
I find that attitude embarrassing...

AHHHHHHHHH BENTALEB YOU CUNT
Fucking clueless cunt weasel. Get eriksen on u absolute bellend

Get Eriksen on you gooner poisonous cunt!

Helluva lot more where that came from. Took me 2 pages to find them. I find YOU embarrassing with your pathetic comments.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism and debating but the bile and shit coming out of your mob is a joke.

As bad a performance as I've ever seen from us. But it was coming, we've been bad all year and top 4 has been a pipe dream we've never really deserved through our performances. Snatching lucky wins here and there like against Everton, Southampton etc. don't get you it. Reality dawns. Once again ''next year will be our year''. Fucking depressing supporting this club sometimes.

If that's an embarrassing comment to some of you, I don't care, it's how I view things.

Bad team selections bad management bad player performance but I still love you tottenham...

Top 4 wave goodbye...

LVG, 4-3-3 and eriksen and lamela on the same pitch...

Onwards and upwards

our tv commentator said that IT'S THE FIRST TIME WHEN Norwich win against Spurs at HOME in the premier league ...it's true? a premiere event,right? pity...

Sadly deserved... Livid but fair played to them

:(

I wonder how Timmeh can explain that dross

all it took was one EL match to ruin us lol

timmy is well and truely out of his depth

definitely rather of stuck with AVB he'd of done better in the cups atleast

there's no catching the scousers now imho

We'll never have success while playing in the Europa League. I hope whoever is managing us next season sends the U14 ladies team.

At least we saved Chris Hughton's job. One of my favorite people. Only bright spot of today. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Back
Top Bottom