Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit fans or good fans who cares we
Are all fans and we can celebrate when we win! Tonight is a night to enjoy being top, and as others have said Poch made us dream again and Jose will make them dreams come true! :tobyarm:

we have all been wrong about spurs we have all been right about spurs. who gives a fuck. In the end we are all spurs

Enjoy yourself its latter than you think
It’s not about being wrong or right, it’s about some fans with the sustained and incessant slagging off of this club year after year, who think because times are good, we can all forget and get along.

Times were shit a year ago.
Some backed the club.
Some turned their back on the club and backed a failing manager.

When people said they’d judge Jose after a full window and whole season, others said he had already failed.

Now it’s party time and title challenges?
They can fuck off, all of them.

EnXuYYcXUAI3Rdp
image of the season may rival blanchflower bremener if we win the league

Wow lads brilliant performance the nasty horrible Tottenham have arrived, one to eleven were superb but Harry Kane is Glenn Hoddle and JimmyGreaves in one body , and Holberg is the nasty niggly ball winner we have been missing but all the lads 10 out of 10 , i wish i was in the goalline bar now :coys:

It’s not about being wrong or right, it’s about some fans with the sustained and incessant slagging off of this club year after year, who think because times are good, we can all forget and get along.

Times were shit a year ago.
Some backed the club.
Some turned their back on the club and backed a failing manager.

When people said they’d judge Jose after a full window and while season, others said he had already failed.

Now it’s party time and title challenges?
They can fuck off, all of them.
some people can be wrong there is no purity test. Enjoy a winning spurs side. When I played foorball my favourite fealing apart from scoring a goal was going to the oppostion after a victory and saying "unlucky mate" Savour the victories its only football but savour the good times

Wow lads brilliant performance the nasty horrible Tottenham have arrived, one to eleven were superb but Harry Kane is Glenn Hoddle and JimmyGreaves in one body , and Holberg is the nasty niggly ball winner we have been missing but all the lads 10 out of 10 , i wish i was in the goalline bar now :coys:

I'd throw a bit of Pirlo in there as well a true one off of a player.

Shit fans who slag off club still celebrate when we win.

Shit fans who slag off other fans seem angry when we win.

Chill, man. Open a beer.
some people can be wrong there is no purity test. Enjoy a winning spurs side. When I played foorball my favourite fealing apart from scoring a goal was going to the oppostion after a victory and saying "unlucky mate" Savour the victories its only football but savour the good times
Naaah, as I told JT, they would show no solidarity if we were bottom, so I won’t “just celebrate together”

Such a disciplined performance. You could see the city players were desperate to get contact in the box and take a dive but dier, serge etc didn’t bite. City are still great with the ball and on their day they can give anyone a hiding, but they don’t press and win the ball back like they did a couple of years ago, and you always feel like they’re going to give you a chance or two.
I think we’ve got a good enough squad this year to go toe to toe with the contenders but also consistently pick up the points against the bottom sides. We are in with a shout.

Naaah, as I told JT, they would show no solidarity if we were bottom, so I won’t “just celebrate together”

Fuck off with that shite, I'd support this club even if we were in League Two.

What an arrogant piece of shit you are. Spurs win but you have to make it all about you. You're a fucking joke mate, you truly are.

I'm glad I'm being proven wrong about Jose, delighted in fact and if we do end up winning the league you can bet your arse I'll celebrate and I'll be entitled to as will ALL Spurs fans.

Including yourself you daft cunt.

One good observation was that our two most creative players played crucial roles today. Ndombele with a great assist for the first goal and GLC scoring 2nd goal. Now if we could just get these two on the pitch at the same time!

Back
Top Bottom