Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets hope Benny pushes on and gets more fitness back over the next week. We need his balance on the left. Having a right hooker over there means we are cutting in too much, which hasn't helped against the bus parkers like Stoker and QPR tbf.

Walker has been Ok, he is still young himself to be fair, but then a little rest might do him good like you say, and take the pressure off him.

Too right...I remember a young Ledley making mistakes left right and centre, all young defenders do. I rate Walker, he was brilliant last season but he isnt getting a break, he doesnt look physically done in but mentally. Give him a month off to get pissed / get some tattoos and play PS3 or whatever the yoot do these days, you watch he'll come back strong.

the west stand upper went billy bonkers and i'd like to give a shout out to the paxton upper for getting AVBs army going for a while.
a draw against the cheats feels like we woz robbed.
paxton upper have always enjoyed a "______ blue & white army" chant, remember sitting east upper a few times and hearing them get it going for a few minutes.

Stop being reasonable, you're scaring me.

See what happens when the team I love lives up to my expectations. Weird isn't it?

Im not an oddball, I just know where we SHOULD be with the playing staff at our disposal. I wont put up with mediocrity just because we have a "trendy" manager.

I said if we showed up today I would have a rethink and we did.

Now to create as many chances against teams like QPR and Stoke as we did today when they turn up for a draw rather than hitting on the break like United did today.

TECXrjY.jpg

this picture is now my desktop wallpaper

Do you guys think we missed Sandro or did Parker do just fine ????
:sandro: vs :parkerhmm:
I think Parker did well - but it's going to take time for him to bed in with Dembele, so to that extent we missed Sandro a little bit but not too much.

EDIT - Great Minds Hegarz!

Do you guys think we missed Sandro or did Parker do just fine ????
:sandro: vs :parkerhmm:
Parker did ok, I think we definitely missed Sandro. I partially blame Parker for their goal, he should've been marking Cleverly. Parker tried to do too much offensively and that's just not his game. He played fairly well though, worked hard as usual.

It's weird, Sky definitely mentioned 60% but on their website it says 51%. Maybe it was referring to the second half.

I know someone that works on football stats - possession is the least accurate of everything........it's just one bloke sat with a stop watch, if he gets bored and forgets to hit the button then the whole thing means nothing......

Back
Top Bottom