****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
Ah. I don't think you can once the poll has started.

iron man eye roll GIF

All this friction could be in vain come Monday night anyway.... Chill peeps.... Let the cards fall.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a last minute city winner from a corrupt penalty decision
Expect nothing less from a wanker such as you.

No ore than 45 seconds at least after/if City win and you'll be spouting shite in the Levy thread along with the other wankers.

37 votes for no? What the actual fuck! You 37 have gotta be trolling: surely everyone should want us to win every fucking game. I despair of this forum
I voted brexit means brexit

But I think anyone that wants us to hand the title to that vile cow pat of a football club isn't right in the head

Obvs don’t want the Goons to win the but ain’t going to cut my nose off to spite my face.

CL brings in more money and better calibre of player.
Even if Woolwich weren’t in the mix for the title, there are good reasons to be happy with 5th.
1. I think the extra revenue would make little difference to us signing better players. (Enic will do what Enic do)
2. We need to win a trophy, not just make top 4 and fail to go deep in the CL. what is the point. but winning the Europa League would be obtainable and yet still prestigious.
3. In the Europa league there would be an opportunity to blood younger players.

I genuinely can’t fathom the thinking.

Winning a meaningless game to endure decades of taunts about handing the Scum their first title in decades.
I think it's the top fan phenomena

I swear this never used to be a thing but people seem positively desperate to show how much of a top fan they are , all for a bunch of strangers online

Bizarre doesn't begin to cover it mate

I think it's the top fan phenomena

I swear this never used to be a thing but people seem positively desperate to show how much of a top fan they are , all for a bunch of strangers online

Bizarre doesn't begin to cover it mate
It's about wanting your team to win all the time, every game. I don't understand why some find that so hard to get their heads around?

You (and others like you) I understand as you can then have a go at Levy, but anyone else? I don't understand it.

It's about wanting your team to win all the time, every game. I don't understand why some find that so hard to get their heads around?

You (and others like you) I understand as you can then have a go at Levy, but anyone else? I don't understand it.
I love Daniel Levy

And guess what ...

He loves me

You've defo got no mates, only reason to be coming out with this tosh, even in the 30s we had some quarrels with fellows from other clubs, never just about your own club, maybe it all changed in the 70s.

Or maybe you're just being a top fan poser for anonymous people on the internet, don't know which one is sadder.

Back
Top Bottom