****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
Worrying about other clubs is a small minded mentality.

I'm Spurs and I want us to win every game. If you don't then you're not a real spurs fan. That is a simple fact.
This is what my reaction will be like when City score their 4th unanswered goal against us:

Will Smith Dancing GIF by Max

Would be nice if Utd get something off Woolwich tomorrow so we can go into this match relaxed, not that it matters anyway, we'll lose it quite comfortably and I suspect the crowd will be relatively content.

Worrying about other clubs is a small minded mentality.

I'm Spurs and I want us to win every game. If you don't then you're not a real spurs fan. That is a simple fact.
It's not just any other club though is it, it's our most hated rivals. Winning a bloody meaningless game to probably gift them a league title - BOLLOCKS to that, we'll never hear the end of it.

It's not nice wanting us to lose but it's the lesser of two evils so... so be it.

Saying sweeping statements like you're not a "real" spurs fan if, in this one-time awkward scenario, you'd prefer a defeat is ridiculous. (If you'd prefer a win then fine, that's you, but don't come out with that black and white nonsense)

By the same token, I could argue that anyone who wants to possibly hand those cunts a league title, and doesn't have a visceral hatred of them, isn't "proper spurs"; but I shan't.

Hopefully all this is a mute point anyway and the Mancs do us a big favour tomorrow...

Last edited:
This is a must lose game if Woolwich beat Man U tomorrow.

:dembelelol:

But if Man U beat Woolwich tomorrow then it's a must win!

If Aston Villa lose to Liverpool tomorrow then it's 100 percent a must win regardless
Yeah if Aston Villa lose, I can’t lie I will be fully behind the team against City. Champions League football at the Lane are my favourite nights of the year when I am back in London

But fucking hell, United. I’ll never slander you again if you get a result tomorrow

It's not just any other club though is it, it's our most hated rivals. Winning a bloody meaningless game to probably gift them a league title - BOLLOCKS to that, we'll never hear the end of it.

It's not nice wanting us to lose but it's the lesser of two evils so so be it.

Saying sweeping statements like you're not a "real" spurs fan if, in this one time awkward scenario, you'd prefer a defeat is ridiculous. (If you'd prefer a win then fine, that's you, but don't come out with that black and white nonsense)

By the same token, I could argue that anyone who wants to possibly hand those cunts a league title, and doesn't have a visceral hatred of them, isn't "proper spurs"; but I shan't.

Hopefully all this is a mute point and the Mancs do us a big favour tomorrow...
Imagine having to actually spell this out, tho.

Surreal.

Back
Top Bottom