****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
Thought it was the perfect night, we were mostly the better team even with our selection limitations and we still screwed Woolwich into the bargain, didnt think VDV worked at LB but thought Dragusin played well and looks good for the future, Maddison looked as if he is coming back to form and good to see Moore getting a debut

We played Excellent, even had more possession than Man City and more shots than them. Rare for any team to do that, balance of the attack though, need a proper summer window.

That was a genuinely decent performance. If we'd actually wanted to win it, I'd have been gutted. Instead I'm coming Social Media for footage of crying Gooners.

Hey ho.

Says it all , a decent performance which bodes well for next season with a couple of summer additions, and still managed to screw the scum right up.

Nice.

I did think Romero not going thru Foden as he usually would in the build up to the first goal was odd and also if Son finds himself in that position at Sheffield he scores no problem

And, at the end of the day, I can still support Inter.
I wish I could go back, and have picked a different EPL team.
I guess it's too late
Na Na Na Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

Back
Top Bottom