****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
Anything but a loss is extremely bad for him.

He will never be forgiven.

And handing scum a league title and winning nothing with US will be what he'll be remembered and reviled for.

He will have been the enemy within.
I wish he would have played the under 18s but if I’m honest I can’t blame him for going for it , a true winner could never consider trying not to win , my gripe is why didnt we show this passion at home to the scum?

If Ange wins the title for scum, but wins nothing with us, how will you all feel?
It is not yet certain that Woolwich will win their last game.
Winning against City would end the season with a boost and would be positive for next season. Woolwich would mess it up in the last game anyway

I should not be put through this as a spurs fan.

This is absolutely fucking disgusting.

How fucking dare you play this fucking well, after being shit for half a fucking YEAR!!!!!!!!]

Fuck offffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom