Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One goal in open play. A hugely lucky win against a fairly ordinary side. It's definitely one for the happy clappers...
3 points, yes...but we're going to be wiped out by good teams. Some people simply don't care about the standard of our team anymore. I'm utterly unconvinced by Maddison, Richarlison and Bissouma. Kulusevski and Bentancur both products of the Parasite and I'm still totally convinced that there were some heavy backhanders there.
I'm fast losing faith in the new management too. No plan b ...or plan c for that matter. Just stand on the touch line do nothing and hope. It's simply not good enough for the Great Spurs.
Everyone seems to know exactly how we'll play and adjusts their style accordingly. It's getting to be a bit of a farce really....difficult to be enthusiastic atm...for me anyway...
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Only go to 3 o’clock games on a Saturday these days. Good seat in West stand that I got on ticket exchange but after the first half I was wondering why I bothered.

What is so soul destroying is this going 1-0 down so early in games time and time again. It’s like it sucks the oxygen out of the stadium and the crowd just go so flat and weary. Horrible dead atmosphere first half. I realise the lack of oxygen might lead to the lack of atmosphere before anyone says it.

Kulu going off at half time was inevitable, he had a mare and was offering little if anything in my opinion.

The live game is getting all but ruined now with time wasting and stoppages. The feigning of injuries today was tiresome, along with the inevitable cramp delays late on by Luton. As usual a keeper doesn’t get spoken to by the ref until the 70th minute and so it’s not goes on. But, the final icing on the cake is this new system of ball boys not giving players the ball when it goes out but instead, players have to get it themselves from the cones. So today we see Luton players amble over to the cones, kick the ball off the cone, slowly go and get it, then wait to give it to a team mate. Absolute joke. It’s as if the powers that be are trying to think of more and more ways to reduce playing time. OK, it came back to bite Luton but it was a painful watch.

Only go to 3 o’clock games on a Saturday these days. Good seat in West stand that I got on ticket exchange but after the first half I was wondering why I bothered.

What is so soul destroying is this going 1-0 down so early in games time and time again. It’s like it sucks the oxygen out of the stadium and the crowd just go so flat and weary. Horrible dead atmosphere first half. I realise the lack of oxygen might lead to the lack of atmosphere before anyone says it.

Kulu going off at half time was inevitable, he had a mare and was offering little if anything in my opinion.

The live game is getting all but ruined now with time wasting and stoppages. The feigning of injuries today was tiresome, along with the inevitable cramp delays late on by Luton. As usual a keeper doesn’t get spoken to by the ref until the 70th minute and so it’s not goes on. But, the final icing on the cake is this new system of ball boys not giving players the ball when it goes out but instead, players have to get it themselves from the cones. So today we see Luton players amble over to the cones, kick the ball off the cone, slowly go and get it, then wait to give it to a team mate. Absolute joke. It’s as if the powers that be are trying to think of more and more ways to reduce playing time. OK, it came back to bite Luton but it was a painful watch.

Maybe you shouldn’t go to games?

I mean it's almost as if we have goal line technology to determine whether the ball crossed the line or not...

Have to admit; it was proper dodgy the way it took them 5+ mins to put up a graphic rather than the usual less than one minute it normally takes..........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom