Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 points pretty much guaranteed. They have won once in last ten. And twice away all season. Absolute joke they are in the premier league in their tinpot ground.

The only question is how many will we win by?

High scoring 5-1 is my bet with Richarlison back on the score sheet.

COYS

They deserve to be in the PL and a mate who supports them are saying the PL earnings will be funding there new stadium so they wont have a "tinpot" ground much longer.

They deserve to be in the PL and a mate who supports them are saying the PL earnings will be funding there new stadium so they wont have a "tinpot" ground much longer.
Considering the squad they have.I think they’ve given a very good account of themselves this season, be nice if they stayed up.

Considering the squad they have.I think they’ve given a very good account of themselves this season, be nice if they stayed up.

.........Would rather see Everton, Forest or Brentford (or CP or B'muff) get the drop before they do.

Still reeling over the Fulham game.

I have absolutely no faith in us being able to fix the problems that we’ve had over the past few months.

Slow off the bat, unable to create chances and breakdown stubborn defences, incredibly indecisive and wasteful in front of goal, unforced errors in the final third that turn possession over, vulnerable on the counter.

I don’t think there’s much that can be done with the current players and coaching set up. You’ve got Ryan Mason as an attacking coach (not sure what qualifies him for that role tbh) and a very uninspired set of wingers (with the exception of an ageing Son).

I reckon the best we can hope for is to crawl over the line, qualify for the Champions League as 5th might be enough (that’d be enjoyable to experience again) and hope that we can improve the areas that need improving in the summer. I’m skeptical though. Think it’s going to be Groundhog Day again with Levy bringing in a manager with a very distinct style of play only to fail to provide the players he needs.

Last chance saloon for me. No significant improvement over the summer and I’m done for good. We’ve put up with this ownership for a very long time with zero success to show for it aside from one league cup 16 years ago. With the money the club makes these days, paired with their recent decision to up ticket prices and axe pensioner support, if the club don’t heavily invest in the right areas in the summer, I think that’s a good point to check out.
I'm giving it one more year, only because I've got a few quid in my ticketing account to offset the price rise. It's just the same old predictable shit outcome every season, and I just pray that we get into Europe next season to make things a bit more interesting.

Brentford for me, and it’s all cause of that clown maupay can’t stick him.

Now their "oooh, aren't they plucky" and "isn't Franke a miracle worker" sheen has worn off all that's left is a bunch of shit-houses.

Nouveaux-Stoke wankers. :wansum:

Now their "oooh, aren't they plucky" and "isn't Franke a miracle worker" sheen has worn off all that's left is a bunch of shit-houses.

Nouveaux-Stoke wankers. :wansum:
Yeah, mee,norgaard,Toney,all just cynical foul merchants get away with loads.
Imagine watching that shite negative football every week? :contesmell:

Luton, despite their position, are no pushovers. The buggers never give up and when they lose it's usually only by the odd goal.

If we take them lightly it could be real hard work. Would be nice if we could score in the first half ffs.

Should be a convincing, no-fuss win, but....

jennifer lawrence ok GIF
jennifer-lawrences-talent--110632.gif

Help get us through this break…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom