Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A Luton upset incoming then!

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

HAHAHAHA..........

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
You laugh, but we absolutely can't do another Sheffield United at home.... We need to recognise the situation. Score a few early on, add to it in the second half, and start resting players for West Ham...
.every other fucker around us seems to be able to do it.

It's not underestimating Luton, it's acknowledgement of what WE'RE capable of... We need to make life easier for ourselves, not more difficult every week!

We have it in us!!

We've just gotta believe we have.

If we can't do it against Luton, we've no chance against Liverpool, City or the Arse!
.get the points on the board, (and the gap) established asap!

You laugh, but we absolutely can't do another Sheffield United at home.... We need to recognise the situation. Score a few early on, add to it in the second half, and start resting players for West Ham...
.every other fucker around us seems to be able to do it.

It's not underestimating Luton, it's acknowledgement of what WE'RE capable of... We need to make life easier for ourselves, not more difficult every week!

We have it in us!!

We've just gotta believe we have.

If we can't do it against Luton, we've no chance against Liverpool, City or the Arse!
.get the points on the board, (and the gap) established asap!
Of course we CAN do it!

It was a joke mate! How often has this club delivered what we NEED and CAN??

Of course we CAN do it!

It was a joke mate! How often has this club delivered what we NEED and CAN??
No I know, it's just our club has delivered so many moments of torture at the precise moment we need them NOT to, that I genuinely don't know whether to laugh or cry...

What even IS funny any more?

I've got my hopes pinned on us and Man City delivering a fucking thrashing this weekend....

Everything else can take care of itself!

The only solace I took from the Fulham game is that so much went wrong at once that the bad day at the office meme felt like it was probably true. We absolutely need to respond and smash Luton though to cleanse our palette.

Luton generally try to give as good as they get, or at least at some point will give it a good go, which should be ideal for us. A win is a win regardless of the score but it would be nice to put a few past them and do it comfortably to make up for the last debacle.

Vic
Ped
Cuti
Mick
Des
Bren
Pape
Biss
Jim
Tim
Sonny
lineup code