Tottenham Hotspur v Limassol (2nd Leg) Europe League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing I want tomorrow at draws for E.L. group stage : no opponnent from Ukraine !,in this moment is a bloody mess there in this moment…Shakhtar Donetsk stadium was shelled ,hitted by 2 bombs some days ago.

Turned away from the game towards this forum I know its only a qualifier against shit but its truly awful to watch. Thinking of business to be done outbound before Monday I'd have rid of half this lot cash in. Kaboul is wank always has been. New captain gotta be Hugo.

Lennon and Townsend have been bloody awful. We need better wide players.
I'm sick of Lennon.
Next season, selling him should be one of our priorities, imo.

And as for Townsend, I'm willing to be patient with him.
Plus I personally think he's much better playing on the left and then cutting in, etc. That being said, if he does leave, I will be a bit bummed given his story and potential, but I must say if we can sell him and get a chain reaction to get both Schneiderlin AND Welbeck ... then I think that's a bloody good deal.

Back
Top Bottom