Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Welp, that was shit.

Don't mind dropping points, but didn't look like anyone was even trying out there. Nobody bothered battling for headers, we were second to every ball.. Absolute shit.

Poor couple of games after a long rest for everyone. Soldado and Lennon were particularly bad today.

Everton above us now and Liverpool can pull away in 4th place tomorrow.

Disappointing week.

I don't think we were as bad as you lot are making out. One thing that does make me laugh is that I don't think Lennon can kick a ball properly or even in the air. Even if he is 5 yards from the keeper I know it will just trickle towards the goal.

TS is not annoying me. In fact I think he is trying his best.

Hiring him was always a gamble. I expect his cheerleaders to be out in full force explaining us, how it is perfectly ok to throw 2 points in a horror show performance like this, all to contribute to a new managers learning curve.

table.gif

glad we didn't lose but tim sherwood is really testing my patience here.
Why must he persist with bentaleb? Im not saying he's crap but i can't see what he's doing to deserve 90 mins every week.

I watched him closely the whole match and he did absolutely nothing. He didn't attack, he didn't defend. He was just running around aimlessly.

So... Everton next win simply becomes a MUST WIN!
Nothing we haven't seen before....!

Onwards and upwards... losing today would've been VERY Spursy... winning would've been quite Arsey...
a draw away at Hull is about where we are right now!

Back
Top Bottom